13

Sarada's POV
__________

I stalked sumire today, she was leaving the house with her kid,who was carrying a back pack and two lunch boxes.

They both waved at each other and parted ways, I decided to follow sumire.

She was entered a restaurant and it seems like she's working there, after watching her for minutes I decided to visit Boruto today, since today is off day for shinobis.

I entered their compound which was looking clean and tidy.

I knocked at the door but no one answered but I was hearing noises inside so I pushed the door opened and saw everyone at the sitting room, except lady Hinata.

I greeted them and sat on the couch, then my eyes caught a smaller blonde.

He was sitting on Boruto's lap and Boruto was teaching him how to play a video game.

What is sumire's kid doing here, I glared at him.

Then himawari called everyone for breakfast and I heard the kid calling Boruto dad.

We all stared at him in shock till he said some words I didn't care about.

After eating, lord seventh said he's going out with uncle shikamaru and Will be back in the evening.

" So what are we going to do now" himawari yawned.

" I don't know, maybe watch a movie or something" Boruto yawned, which was really cute.

" That's boring, how about we take a stroll round konoha and show soruto some things he hasn't seen, before he leaves" himawari suggested and Boruto nodded in approval.

So his name is soruto, and why isn't Boruto talking to me.

" Umm,I forgot to tell you something hima San" the stupid kid whose face reminds me so much of his mother, said.

" Hmmm, what's wrong" himawari ruffled his hair.

Seriously, how come they all took a liking to this brat.

" My mom said we won't be going back to hidden mist, even after the genin exam " he said.

" What do you mean? " Boruto asked.

" She said she missed her home town and wants to stay permanently, if I pass the genin exam then I'll be a full fledged genin of the hidden leaf " the brat said and I frowned.

Sumire is really testing me, just when things are about to go my way. She wants to stay?!!

" That's amazing " himawari smiled.

" Well I hope we can get to meet your mom" Boruto said.

How I hate sumire, am sure she wants to permanently take Boruto away from me with the child as a tool.

I bet she's going to do it innocently, how did they even get intimate without Boruto remembering, I bet she drugged him.

___________
Third person POV
_________________

" Soruto you didn't tell us all your jutsu's in details" Boruto asked.

" Well I can use water element,I got it from my mom, rasengan, shadow clones, adamantine sealing chains, Byakugan, am still learning some secret jutsu on those scrolls " he pointed at the scrolls.

" So you have Byakugan huh " himawari rubbed her chin.

" Yes, my mom said I got it from my dad, she said my dad has a one eyed Byakugan " soruto said, shocking the others more than they are already.

" I see, did your mom tell you about your dad?" Boruto asked, sarada was feeling the need to stop the conversation.

" Yes, she said he has a warm out going personality and cared for everyone around him, especially his friends " he said and they all smiled, well except for sarada who was fuming.

" Does your mom love your dad ?" Himawari felt the urge to ask.

" Yes, very much... I don't know why they separated but I heard something when my mom was talking to my aunt...

" What were they saying?" Himawari thought his answer will be a clue.

She didn't know why she felt like soruto is sumire and Boruto's kid.

" Aunt asked if she regrets having me because of the condition surrounding my birth.

But mom said she loved me even if I was a product of half rape, I don't what that means " soruto turned his gaze to the ground, covering his eyes with his slightly purple bags.

" Hmmm, I wonder why your dad raped your mum " hima threw a dirty look at Boruto.

" Did she tell you anything else?"

" She said her teammates are very kind, and her friends too, she said one of them is really lazy but smart, one is a computer genius, one is short tempered but strong, the one who she had more conversations with, has a blue hair, always wears a kimono and is best friends with my dad, that's a clue to finding my dad " soruto said.

" Umm, can we skip the topic and do something else " sarada asked, ruining the interesting topic.

" I have no problem with the story" himawari shrugged.

" Anyways... Boruto " sarada called, qignoring himawari who scowled at her.

" Hm " Boruto answered not paying attention to her.

" I've been wanting to ask you this, what do you plan to do in the future, I mean won't you find the girl of your dreams and get married " she asked.

" No, since I can't find the girl of my dreams am better off not getting married at all " Boruto frowned.

" There are many fishes in the pond, forget about her and move on " sarada hissed.

" I suggest we drop this subject " Boruto stood up and carried the little blonde on his shoulder and walked to his room.

" Leave it to sarada to ruin the mood " himawari rolled her eyes.

" Mind your business, I am still older than you so you need to respect me " sarada hissed and walked to the kitchen.

" Oi, what the hell are you doing in my mum's kitchen " himawari stood.

" I don't see a sign here that says ' off limits ' " sarada scoffed.

" Tch " himawari frowned.

_____________
I forgot about this novel honestly, am sorry 😑😑