7

Himawari's POV
_____________________

It's been eight years since sumire left and those years never remained the same.

Boruto had shut himself in his room after reading the letter, he came out two weeks later after receiving condolence speech from dad,mom and his friends.

He became an emotional piece of shit, and at some point he realized he loves sumire San, he had loved her since academy days but he was too dense to figure that out, his relationship with sarada was just friendship.

He later broke up with sarada and got back to his normal personality which made everyone glad, uncle konohamaru became the next hokage and married moegi sensei, just two months remaining for them to get their third child.

Actually they have been dating secretly and moegi sensei was five months pregnant before they made it public, and that was four weeks after sumire San left.

Mitsuki and I are dating, shikadia and yodo married five years ago and have a four years old son and one year old daughter.

Denki and tsubaki married last year, inojin and Chou-chou are dating which is very surprising, houki is crushing on namida, I have been monitoring them.

Konoha is really busy, All genins and jonins are busy including uncle konohamaru and the others, they are preparing for chunin exam which is starting next week Monday.

Mitsuki, denki and I were appointed as proctors for chunin exams, I'll be in charge of the written exams mainly because of my Byakugan.

Denki the second round and mitsuki the last.

I heard the competitors are many so I'd make sure to be very strict.

" Hima what are you doing" big bro asked me then I realized I've been walking to and fro round the room.

" Nothing, just scheming on how to make those genins fail " I smirk.

" Don't go too hard on them will you" dad said and big bro chuckled.

" Dinner's ready" mom announced and we all walked to the dinning table.

" I heard most of suna's genins are pretty skilled" dad said minutes after we started eating.

" We should not underestimate the hidden mist too" dad said.

" Gimme a break, hidden mist shinobis skills are mainly water " Boruto scoffed.

" You are right, all we can do is wait and watch" I said.

________
Sumire's POV
___________

" Baby, come down for dinner" I shouted.

" Coming mom" he yelled and rushed downstairs

" What do you think" he asked showing me a flashy black sleeve with orange stripes.

" It's cute, who gave them to you" I asked.

" It's not cute, it's mature ok, and sensei gave them to be for the birthday gift he couldn't give me last week" he smiled waving the hanger in my face. The sleeve has a black trouser with blue stripes attached to it.

" Oh I get it, you are not a kid" I giggled and he glared at me.

" Am gonna wear them for the writing test " he tucked his hands on his pocket.

" Great idea" I said walking to the kitchen.

" I already packed my clothes, shoes,shurikens and kunias" he smiled.

" Isn't it too early for that"

" No, today is Friday, tomorrow I'd be packing my scrolls. Sensei said we'll be leaving next tomorrow,so it's best you start packing to" he said.

" Oh I see smarty pants, I'll pack mine tomorrow and take a one week leave from my work place then " I smiled and ruffled his hair.

" Stop messing with my hair, it took me hours to flatten it tho it's still spiky" he frowned.

" You got that from you dad" I said without thinking.

" Speaking of dads, why can't you tell me who he is, even if you don't give details just tell me his name, or village, personality and appearance, anything" he begged.

I never expected him to bring this up all of a sudden.

" Fine I'll only answer one question which is to tell you his name" I said and he smiled.

" What's his name?" He wondered.

" Boruto" I held my sad smile.

" Boruto,ah I see.. that's where I got my name,. So what's his clan name" he asked eagerly.

" One question remember, you can figure that out yourself" I dropped our food on the table.

" I see, so mum what's your clan speciality" he asked.

" I don't know, water" I shrugged.

" Hmm... Are there any clans with amazing abilities in the village you can from, the village you never told me about" he muttered but I heard him.

" Yes, Uchiha, they are normally based on shringans and fire style" I said.

" Sha..Rin..gan, how does that work, what kind of jutsu is that" he asked. Well this lesson is gonna be interesting.

" Well it's a special eye that I don't know much about, they can trap you in genjutsu with that eye, predict your movements and copy your jutsu" I said and saw him writing it down.

' seriously '

" Go on" he waved.

" Uzamaki, I also don't know much about them but I'll tell you the one I know, well I think the mainly deal with seals, the uzamakis I've seen have really special abilities, like the previous hokage from konoha" I said, trying not to give too much details.

" Biggest threat uzamaki and Uchiha" he wrote at the back of his note.

" Naras are mainly on shadow paralysis and shadow possession, you should be familiar with that word" I said and he nodded.

" Yamanaka are mainly on mind control jutsu, akimichi... Expansion jutsu" I said and he smiled.

" Cool clans, how I wish I know my dad's clan... By the way, my shadow clones, rasengan, Byakugan and adamantine sealing chains are from my dad's clan right?" He asked and I nodded.

" How did you know it's called adamantine sealing chains, even I don't know that" I said.

" I saw it from the scroll" me boasted.

" By the way, I need to give you a small lesson concerning the exam, during the writing test, you can secretly activate your Byakugan and try not to get caught" I said.

" Am hella smart so I won't spy" he smirked and I felt an irk Mark popping up my head in annoyance.

" Second round, you can finish it off with kunias and shurikens, if you let the see you justu before the one on one battle, they'll use it against you " I smiled.

" Good job mom" he grinned and wrote it on his book again.

' this kid'

I smiled, I just hope no one recognizes me, observe soruto's hair, eyes and face tho he has no whisker, and I hope no one recognizes my clan name.

This will surely be a long week.

------------------------