10

Boruto's POV
__________________

We all stared at the kid with our jaws almost touching the ground.

I can't wrap my head around what's happening, firstly Hina brought a kid from school so I can train him... Someone she doesn't even know

Secondly he is a striking image of grandpa, he would have been a splitting image of me and dad but he doesn't have any whisker.

Now he is saying his dad's name is Boruto and his mum is sumire.

I love sumire San but I don't recall any affair between us that could get her pregnant.

" Sorry to ask but, do you know my mum ?" The boy asked.

" Forgive our rudeness but we once knew someone with that name but she is no where to be found" hima said and we all nodded.
.
.
.
.

Finally it's time for me to train the kid,I wonder what kind of jutsu he uses, if he has an affinity for water then there's no reason to doubt his mum being sumire.

Now the questions floating in my brain is why did sumire leave, she sincerely wrote it in that letter that she loves me, did she move on.

" Yo', Boruto what are you up to" someone jolted me out of my thoughts and I turned to see mitsuki .

" Mitsuki "

" What are you doing?, is that your son?" He pointed at the kid.

" No way, he's hima's student and is really mysterious " I frowned.

" What do you mean?"

" It's a long story" I sighed, explaining everything in details.

" Oh I see" mitsuki smiled, he is always smiling even in serious situations like this.

" Big bro the kid is waiting" hima called and I walked to the spot we'd be using.

I think mom and dad were also curious cause they are standing behind mitsuki and himawari.

" And begin" hima said.

The kid brought out his kunai and took a fighting stance why I took mine too.

I don't know what the kid is capable of so I better not let my guard down.

He tried attacking me while I dodged him carefully, the kid is really good for an eight years old child.

The next word I heard from him was " kage' bushin ño jutsu "

I saw three shadow clones attacking me and swiftly dodged.

Dad was told me the jutsu was a jonin level jutsu but this kid is using it like its a bloodline ability.

Then I saw a medium sized rasengan flying past my face at that moment I got serious.

" You can switch with me boy " momoshiki said.

" What, he's a kid!" I frowned.

" Whatever you say " he sighed.

Since he's a kid I didn't activate my karma.

He kept using water jutsu, shadow clone, rasengan and lots more.

The kid was really tricky so I activated my one eyed Byakugan.

And surprisingly he activated his, now am really curious about this kid.

My Byakugan left me to an advantage because momoshiki's Byakugan could see the future but since I haven't mastered it I could only predict movements.

I was about to show him my flashy yellow rasengan but dad stopped the fight with surprise flashing in his face.

" I think this will end here for today" he said, picking up the kid like he always did to me when I was still a kid.

He carried the child back inside with mom rubbing his head.

Mitsuki left with himawari, they have a date. I can't believe he has grown so much that he now knows what everything is and no longer ask weird questions, but he still calls me his sun.

I say sighed and walked inside still thinking about what happened, momoshiki let out an annoyed sigh like he knows everything that's going on.

Maybe I'll ask him later.

" Don't bother me"

_____________________

Sorry it's late I have exams and am still writing it, I just had no papers today