3

Sumire's POV
____________

It's been three weeks since that incident with Boruto kun. He didn't remember what we did which am grateful for.

I finally got the taught off my head and focused on my job but there's one thing that's been bothering me.

Lately I've been having morning sickness, throwing up every morning, my favorite foods are starting to smell bad and weird cravings.

Like craving for onigiri mixed with tomatoes, onions and tayaki.

Disgusting,I know.

And worse of all, I've been sleeping a lot.

Am currently in my toilet, puking my guts out and my head is starting to hurt.

Maybe I should go see a doctor today.

Sighing, I stood up from the floor and flushed the toilet before brushing my teeth.

I had a quick bath cause the weather is cold. I wore a purple plain shirt, black shorts and knee length socks before tying a purple scarf round my neck.

' this should be quick ' I thought as I walked out of the house and shut my door.

Yes I did not eat anything because I don't have an appetite.

I walked through the streets of konoha, despite the weather the town is still busy and lively.

I spotted mitsuki who was strolling with himawari,his cat was on her arms.

I had to change my route so they won't notice me, even if mitsuki is reserved I know himawari, she asks a lot of questions.

Oh, and the route I passed happened to be a short cut to the hospital.

I walked passed the securities at the gate, Then walked into the building as a familiar smell hit my nose.

That hospital smell I dislike.

I spotted sarada's mum who walked up to me.

" I kind of recognize you as sarada's friend right" she asked and I nodded.

" What are you doing here, are you sick?" She asked.

" Am not sure,I just need a check up" was all I said and she nodded and grabbed my hand.

She led me to a ward and made me sat on the bed.

" So describe how you've been feeling" she said, sitting on a chair close to me with a book and pen in her hand.

" Umm, for the past few days I've been having morning sickness, weird cravings, feeling sleepy and my favorite foods smell odd and disgusting when I get close to it " I said and she eyed me suspiciously.

" I have an idea on what's wrong with you but to confirm it I'll give you something " she stood and walked out while I fidgeted on the bed.

She came back minutes later and handed me a plastic tube, with blue and white color.

" Umm, what's this?" I asked, unsure of what to do with it,am I to lick it or is it a thermometer.

" That's a pregnancy test strip" she said.

" W..why do I need it" I stuttered,let this not be what am thinking.

" You symptoms are pregnancy symptoms we just need to confirm it, here... Pee in this container and and put the tube inside, wait for three minutes before removing the strip then you bring it to me" she said and handed me a blue container.

I walked to the toilet and peed in the container,then i placed the tube on it, the way she described it.

I sat on the toilet seat and waited for three minutes before removing the tube.

I wipe the urine from it with a tissue paper and checked the tiny screen.

Two red lines?, Weird.

How does this thing work when I didn't switch it on. I've heard from sarada and Chou-chou that pregnancy strip is for checking if a girl is pregnant but I don't know how it works.

I walked out of the toilet and gave lady Sakura the tube.

She looked at the screen and smiled,a dark smile actually.

" Congratulations miss sumire, you are Three weeks pregnant" she said.

' what?!! '

" I didn't know you weren't a virgin cause you look so innocent" she said in a mocking tune while I sat there, completely frozen.

" I hope you know who the father is, if he by any chance rejects the baby you can come to me for abortion" she said slyly.

"Anyways, You'll have to come on the fifteen of next month for check up, I'll write down your name and prescribe some drugs for you" she said and walked out.

" Seriously what's with teens and early stage pregnancy, isn't she 18" I heard her murmur as she walked out.

My tiny brain was spinning hard as I stood.

I ran out of the ward, hospital and ran through the streets, bumping into people as I ran.

This can't be happening, after I succeeded in taking my mind off things my past came to hunt me.

I ran into my house and fell on the floor.

I couldn't even bring myself to cry.

I was happy that am having a child for the one person I love, am sad that he don't even remember what happened and am scared to tell him cause he'll reject me after all he loves sarada and can't break up with her just to be with a low born like me.

The villagers would say am a golddigger and am blackmailing Boruto kun for fame.

Sarada would hate me more.

Boruto will never want to be with someone as weak and poor as me.

Mitsuki will think I stoop so low, and himawari too.

The hokage Will think am blackmailing them cause there's no evidence that Boruto and I slept together.

What Will Chou-chou and the others think?

My mind is clouded right now, my thoughts was broken as nue jumped on me.

" Am ok, am not panicking" I said, rubbing his furs.

_______________

Sarada's POV
______________

I am currently assisting my mom in the kitchen while humming a song in my head.

Dad is finally visiting today so I want to make this evening pleasant.

" You won't believe what I witnessed today" mom suddenly broke me off my thoughts.

" What happened?" I asked, silently chopping the vegetables.

" You know that girl that's all over Boruto"

" Sumire?" I asked with interest. What has that stupid girl done.

" Yes, she came to the hospital for check up and I attended to her.... She is Three weeks pregnant" mom said and I froze in shock.

" What, sumire is pregnant?, How?, I thought she's in love with Boruto. I didn't know she's just some whore... A poor, dirty,weak slut" I smirked.

" I didn't expect it to, I thought she was still a virgin" mom said.

" That's great news, now she won't be in the way of my love" I smiled and mom nodded.

Mum has always wanted be to be with Boruto, when she was young his dad was in love with her but she was in love with dad, he heart played a trick on her and she fell in love with him and dad but she chooses dad.

That's why she wants me to be with Boruto so we can build a great bond together.

Well am really happy, if sumire tries anything I'll announce to everyone that she's pregnant, that'll ruin her life and Boruto will see her as nothing but a slut.

Am so happy could this day get any better 😌

______