2

Next day

Sumire's POV

______

I feel like shit, well at least the pain is slightly gone,I didn't take any pain reliever and am really hungry.

Can't believe I've been sleeping since morning,I guess I'll just make dinner.

I sighed and my phone started ringing, I stared at the caller id which was unnamed.

' hello, this is sumire how can I help you? ' I sighed, walking to the kitchen.

" It's me himawari, I've been calling you since morning what happened"

' umm I had a hangover and have been sleeping, thanks for your concern I really appreciate" I smiled.

" No problem. I just wanted to see if you are ok, bye" she said and ended the call.

I heaved and walked to the fridge, checking if I have enough foodstuffs for making dinner.

" Urgh, I feel so tired, hungry, scared and guilty, it's not my fault"

Yeah I'll try and convince myself that it's not my fault.

____________

Next day; thunder burger
___________

I kept focusing my attention on the lame book I've been reading, it's making me feel sleepy.

I just needed to get my mind off yesterday's experience but the boring book is not really helping , in fact it's making me sleepy.

I was about to fall into a dream wonder land but was cut off by familiar voices, laughing.

I recognized those voice as Boruto, sarada, mitsuki and himawari's voice.

Now am wishing for the ground to just open up and swallow me, am still trying to get my mind off things and here's Boruto kun.

" Oi', inchou.. over here" I saw Boruto waving at me.

This is not good, sarada's gawking at me, himawari is staring suspiciously, Boruto smiling goofy and mitsuki, well mitsuki is mitsuki.

It seems like they want me to meet them. * Sighs*. Here goes nothing.

I walked up to the and Boruto kun made a huge space for me so I could sit close to him.

No, I don't want this, am trying to get rid of my thoughts and Boruto is nourishing it.

I sat close to him and was caught off guard as Boruto pulled me to a tight hug.

" I heard you came to my party yesterday and I didn't see you, I saw your gift and it was really nice, look am wearing it" Boruto kun said, bringing out the necklace with crystal pendant from his neck.

" Uh, it's no big deal, I happened to fall into a cave filled with crystals, I made a pendant with the ones I took, I plan on giving all my friends on their birthday" was all I said.

Well it was really a big deal. That day sarada ambushed me to stay away from Boruto kun while I was looking for berries, well let's say am scared of sarada.

Firstly her sharigan can wipe out my existence. Am the last person from my clan and I can't just die.

Secondly am scared of her amazing alpha punch, what's it called... Shanaroo something like that.

I ran from her, bumped my foot on a rock,fell down the cliff and landed on a waterfall with a cave in between, that was how I found the pendants.

" What's bothering you sumire San" himawari asked as mitsuki pushed his bowl of fries to me.

Himawari's eye's were filled with worry, same with Boruto and mitsuki, sarada's... I looked away from her burning red eyes which she deactivated as mitsuki turned to her and furrowed his brows.

" I am fine, my living expenses is what's bothering me, no need to worry... Oh I forgot to feed nue" I said and rushed out.

" Pheww, that was close" I rubbed the beads of sweat forming on my head.

_____
Himawari's POV
____________

Something is definitely wrong with her, she tensed when she sat close to onisan, freaked out when he hugged her and frozed after seeing sarada's sharingan.

The question is, why is she scared of sarada, why did sarada activate her sharingan and why is sumire San avoiding us, Boruto especially.

I'll try to connect these dots.

__________

How's this one, I know it's not that nice but thanks for reading anyway