8

Soruto's POV
______________

Yay, today is the day we are leaving for konoha, mum settled things with the mizukage so we are allowed to live on our own till the end of the exam.

We are currently waiting for sensei and the others at the border.

My teammates are also with their parents who where talking to mum about how beautiful konoha is.

I know mum's village is konoha because she said something about the uzamakis she knew and they where from konoha.

The other clans she listed where also from konoha and aunt wasabi lives in konoha too.

I'll just keep an eye on everyone, maybe I'll see my dad.

It won't take long for me to recognize it cause I got my hair from him, only a little tint of purple at the middle.only a sharp observer can see it.

And I also got ocean blue eyes from my dad.

The only thing I took from my mum is smartness and water apathy, I think.

Some people never believe that she's my mom, some said she is too young to have a seven years old son, some will purposely say that he little brother is so cute,{ which is me } the others say we look nothing alike.

Mom would shrugged it off with a smile and say I took from my dad.

I really want to see my dad, and I want to know if I have grandparents, my friends are always talking about their grandparents and how sweet their grandma is.

" Honey come over, we are going to the train" mom called and I ran to her,I picked my backpack and mom took the rest.

We walked to the train, sensei was lecturing us about everything, while pulling teno's ear. Teno is one of my teammates and is really a douchebag.

In minutes we got to the train station, mom and I sat together while the others sat with their parents.

After thirty minutes we got to a stop, we'd be going by ship, since the midst village is surrounded by water.

Mom and I where given a room to reside since it's gonna be a long journey.

Also mum took all of my gaming wares so I can go to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally we are out of that god-damn ship, we are currently in a train station, we just got down.

Konoha is really beautiful, different people walking around, I could spot so many shops around.

" Mum look, it's a kunia shop let's get one" I pointed.

" You already have enough " Mom said and I frowned.

" I guess it's time to part ways miss kakei, see you at the arena tomorrow" my sensei gave mum a sheet of paper which I guessed is the address of the arena.

" Bye sensei" I waved and he waved back. Earlier at the train mom said she came from konoha and have a house their, so that's where we would be staying.

" Woah, this is awesome" I danced around, the people around started giggling, saying stuffs on how cute I was.

" Please let's stop and buy some sweets, I wanna taste everything here" I smiled.

" How about we get home first and rest before we go out for sightseeing" mum wiped the drool on my mouth.

" Fine" I frowned as we kept walking, my eyes roamed around the nook and crannies we passed.

" Sumire San" a voice which I recognized called.

" Wasabi chan/aunt wasabi" both me and mom smiled.

" I missed you too, I've already cleaned your house so let's go" she attempted to carry me but I declined.