12

Sumire's POV
________________

Am really tired, I stumbled to the kitchen to get some water which I used to wash my face.

Well soruto has no exams tomorrow till two days time, the exam takes approximately two weeks with free days added to it.

And I already made up my mind,we are no longer going back to the hidden mist, I kinda missed konoha and everyone.

I talked to the mizukage and he already agreed to let us stay, he already talked to the lord eight and he agreed to make soruto a genin of this village if he pass the exam, but if he doesn't he'd go back to the academy in konoha.

I told soruto about it yesterday and he was really happy,he said he'd be going to see a friend who is training him so I had to wake up on time to pack lunch for him and his suppose friend.

I already found a job and the pay is okay so I guess we can manage.

" Ohayo kasàn " soruto greeted, coming out of his room.

" How was your night, slept well?" I ruffled his already messy hair and he giggled loudly.

" Go freshen up and come for breakfast, hurry up I don't have much time " I said and he nodded.

After packing his and my lunch box, I rushed to my room to change my clothes to a baggy joggers and purple shirt.

" Mom am ready" her adorable little sunshine pushed my door open and dragged me to the dinning table.

_____________________
Third person POV
_____________________

After waving at his mother, soruto ran off to the uzamaki household, dragging his lunch bag and back pack.

He knocked gently but was swept off his feet by Hinata.

" Ohayo soruto" Hinata twirled him around.

" Go-good morning " he greeted immediately she dropped him.

" You are here this early?" She asked.

" Yes, my mom has work and I'd be bored alone so i had to come over to spend some time with you guys" he smiled.

" Hima is upstairs, please go her wake up " Hinata said and he rushed upstairs.

He opened the first door and observed the room which was quite warm and cozy, there's a small table piled with scrolls and a computer, close to the closet.

On top the bed was someone covered with a duvet.

He walked to the room and took off the covers only to find Boruto who groaned loudly.

" Ah, am sorry I thought this was miss himawari's room" he apologized

Boruto sighed and sat up, he picked up the little boy who looked nervous and placed him on his lap.

" G.. good morning sir" soruto fidgeted, it's his first time being with an older male and couldn't help but feel nervous.

" Don't be so stiff, just think of me as your friend or anything you want at least if that Will make me feel better " Boruto patted his head.

" Ok " soruto snuggled to his chest, forgetting he was sent on an errand.

" Ohayo, big bro " himawari barged into his room and awwned at the sight of the two Blondies.

' I wish he's really your son ' she thought.

" Ohayo hima" Boruto greeted

" Good morning hima San " soruto stood from Boruto's lap and jumped down the king sized bed.