22.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I got up, turning my alarm off. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom, turning the water on as I did the day before. I texted zoey good morning, told her to have a good day and that I missed her. I called FaceTimed maya, we spoke till I got out of the shower again. Then I made my way to work, we had the new guys starting today and the interviews.

"Yo! Boss lady! Good-morning." Ethan greeted from the doors.

"Good morning Ethan, good morning team." I greeted back.

"Let's get this started, hey looks like the new guys are rolling in now." Dustin chimed in, looking at the cars coming in.

One was a Tesla, the other a chevy s-10. Two very different cars. The Tesla door opened, a toned fit guy walked out. Slick back hair, navy blue suit. Dark red hair, Sunglasses still on. The truck door swung open, revealing a short black haired girl. She wore a flowery red top and dress slacks. She had on black flats. Wow you wouldn't expect either person to come out of either vehicle, it was the opposite actually. They both walked up to the door.

"Good morning, Zachary Caliber. You guys can call me Zack." The red haired guy said.

"Good morning Zack, I'm Gage Switzerland hea.." he interrupted me.

"Head of operations at suncove two, previous column editor at suncove one. I'm assuming you're here to get us started? I did my research a bit." The boy finished, smiling at himself.

"Research huh? Good job, just don't interrupt a higher upon first meeting. It creates a bad impression, just alittle tip for your research. I'll let it go out the ear but, nice to meet you Zack." I corrected the boy, he had a red blush on his face. Well he shouldn't come in so cocky.

"Good morning Gage, and group. Im Lucy Tyler, happy to be here." She chimes in.

"Happy to have you Lucy, let's get started. I'll show you guys we're you'll be working after the morning conference. We have one every morning to talk about plans for the day. So let's head up." I told the two.

Everyone follows behind me to the room. I had receiving set up for me, I bought Dunkin' Donuts for the team. I got the receiving team some as well, they took it to their department.

"Dunkin' Donuts? Thanks boss lady, I needed this!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Take your seats guys, there's a dozen of donuts. It's a variety pack. I got a box of twenty five chocolate and glazed. I also got bacon egg and cheese bagels and croissants for the non donut lovers. On the table over there are is a box pitcher of iced coffee and then some cups of hot coffee, I got waters for the non caffeinated people as well like myself." I informed the team.

Everyone made their way to the food and drinks. Ethan had a bacon egg and cheese bagel and hot coffee, Dustin a glazed donut with some munchkins and a hot coffee, Jane had a bacon egg and cheese croissant and a water. Hannah had a water and a bacon egg and cheese bagel, Zack grabbed an iced coffee and some chocolate munchkins, Lucy an iced coffee and a chocolate donut, I decided on a water, some chocolate munchkins and a bacon egg and cheese croissant. We all sat down pigging out, I gave them a chance to enjoy their breakfast.

"Alright so, Dustin and Ethan. Today I'll be showing how we interview here, all the steps and paper work. If accepted the candidate will go to Hannah and Jane, you guys will do the background checks. Any questions ring me. After the background checks are done, Jane will take the new hire to you Lucy. You'll set them up with payroll, I know you said you've done it before. If you have any questions, here's my guy Danes number. He's the finance manager at suncove two. He's got your back, i asked him before I left if it was cool he said it's fine. Just text him hi I'm much the finance manager at suncove three, so he knows it's you." I paused, looking at the cocky Zack.