13.

Maya and I wake up, and start getting dressed. I look through my bag for my clothes and pull out what I brought. I look over at Maya, she was taking her shirt off to change. I guess she could feel me looking at her, cause she turned around.

"Can I help you?" She joked.

"No just observing." I played back.

She walked over to me.

"You're nosy." She said, smiling at me.

"Maybe just little." I said looking at her chest.

She out the new shirt on and I gave her a pouting face. She kissed my forehead and walked back to her closet.

I changed my pants and socks, then noticed I forgot a shirt.

"Uh Maya?" I called to her.

"Yeah?" She asked, rummaging around in her closet.

"I forgot a shirt." I told her.

"Here, wear my hoodie." She says, throwing a dark red Nike hoodie on the bed.

Maya Romero's signature red hoodie huh? I turned it over and looked at the back. Yup it's the one. The back of the hoodie said Romero in bold, with her track number on it; 19. She's really letting me wear this.

"You sure I can wear this one?" I ask her, making sure she knew what hoodie she gave me.

"Yeah, why?" She asked, sitting on the bed to put socks on.

"Maya it's like your signature hoodie. When some people at the university clarify what Maya they are talking about, they say the one in the red hoodie. Are you sure I can wear this?" I asked again for confirmation.

"Yes Gage, you can wear my hoodie. You can keep it actually. It'll let people know." She said, standing back up.

"Let people know what?" I asked, putting the hoodie on.

"It'll let people know that, we are involved I guess." She explains, causing my eyes too widen.

"Oh." I manage.

"Why oh?" She asked, buckling her watch.

"It wasn't a bad oh, I just didn't know you were ready for that yet is all." I defend.

"People are going to see us regardless. Why delay the inevitable? Keep the hoodie, wear it. Let them stare. I don't care, but I want you to have it." She responded back, putting her rope chain neckless.

I don't protest more, I just walk to the door waiting for her. She puts on a blue Nike hoodie, and grabs a blue Toronto blue jays fitted hat. We make our way to the living room, Ronnie was already awake.

"You guys leaving already?" Ronnie asked, getting up and stretching her arms.

"Yeah I've gotta drive her home, before her roommate kills me. Gage text your roommate and let her know you're on the way, I don't want a search party on my ass." Maya responds, putting on her high top blue Jordan ones.