Part 6

A few hours later we were all sitting in the living room when Ethan had to take a phone call. When he saw who was calling he insisted on going out on the balcony. Where no one could hear. Weird.

*ETHAN'S POV*

I saw that my dad was calling. Or rather mine and Quinn's dad. Quinn gave me a glance and I gave her a small nod before I stood up and walked outside onto the balcony. I pressed the green button on my screen and brought the phone up to my ear.

"You seem to be getting distracted. What's going on?"

"Don't worry about it. Just getting her to trust me."

"Yeah sure you are son. You know your little girlfriend seems to sleep peacefully. Watching her sleep makes me feel at ease too somehow." He said.

"Don't touch her. I've got it handled." I said sternly.

I didn't want her to get hurt any more than she has to.

"Yeah I see what you've got handled." He said.

I sighed.

"You know I should've killed your sleeping beauty this morning when I had the chance."

My heart dropped.

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me."

"I swear to god don't you fucking touch her." I said getting upset.

"Set up the plan. NOW." He said.

He hung up the phone and I sighed.

"Fuck!" I said slamming the railing on the balcony.

I took a deep breath in before turning back around and walking in.

"Are you okay?" Julie asked in a sweet voice,

God why was I hurting her? She didn't hurt Richie. Sam did. Richie always liked Julie. Or at least from what I had told him.

"Yeah. I'm okay princess." I smiled at her.

I heard Sam's phone ring. I looked at Quinn as Sam answered.

"Detective Bailey." She said answering the phone.

Her eyes widened.

"What?" She said shocked.

"Okay. I'm coming." She continued.

Sam stood up.

"They want to take me in for questioning." Sam said in disbelief.

It was working.

"Well if you're going then I'm going too." Tara said.

It was all falling into place.

"Hey me too!" Julie said.

"Hey no no nope no way." I said.

"What? Why?"

"Because it's dangerous Julie. I want you here where I can keep an eye on you. Sam and Tara have each other, they'll be fine." I said.

"I agree with Ethan." Sam said.

Julie sank into the couch again sighing. Quinn looked at me and mouthed "what the fuck are you doing?"

She didn't want me to keep Julie back. Fuck.

*JULIE'S POV*

I watched as Sam and Tara walked out the door. I stood up and walked into my room. I sat down on the bed and grabbed onto a throw pillow before Ethan walked in and closed the door. He sat down across from me and took my hand but I withdrew it.