Part 16

Ethan was running after me as I was running through all of the displays and behind the drapes on the main stage. We ran all the way into the corridor behind the main stage. There we stopped so we could talk.

"Oh my god Julie are you okay?" He asked.

"No I'm not okay! What the fuck Ethan!"

"I'm sorry Julie. I had to go along with my father. I really wish I hadn't."

"You betrayed me. You lied to me. And you hurt me. Physically and emotionally!" I said.

"I know but I didn't commit the other murders." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well Quinn was never dead as you know. And I wasn't the one who killed Annika. It was my father. Both me and him were in the apartment that night. We only let you see one at a time though so you wouldn't know there was more of us. Yes. I stabbed you, Sam and Kirby and I'm going to make things right. But that was only so my father wouldn't get suspicious. The rest I didn't do I swear!"

"What about Chad?" I said tearfully.

"First of all that was also my father. We were all dressed in Ghostface masks in the beginning. Then he took off his cloak and pretended to be a police officer again."

"Oh my god. So you didn't do anything. But you said that it felt good to kill Chad."

"Yeah but I was speaking in general terms. I wasn't the one who stabbed him. Also. Chad is alive."

"What?!" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah I got him medical assistance before I stepped out with you guys. Also Mindy is okay. I didn't know Quinn was going to stab her on the train."

"Oh my god. Okay so what do we do?"

"We kill them." He said.

"But Sam and Tara don't know that you're on our side."

"Then just convince them to trust you." He said.

"Julie I love you so much." He continued while putting his hand on my cheek.

I pulled him into a kiss.

"Thank you for saving Chad."

"Yeah. Anytime." He said.

"Okay. Do whatever you have to do with me." I said.

"Just run out and pretend like I've been chasing you for forever."

"Okay." I said.

I nodded at him before we both started running. I ran out towards the main stage again and we got out by the displays as we heard a gunshot. We looked up at the balcony to see Quinn fall to the ground. Sam had shot her in the head.

"Holy shit. That was easy." I said quietly to Ethan.

Bailey was also on the balcony with Sam. Tara was somewhere else. That's when I heard Ethan groan behind me.

Tara was behind us with a brick in her hand and had bashed Ethan's head from behind.

"Tara no!" I said trying not to alert Bailey.

"What?" She said confused.

"Ethan's on our side. He didn't commit those murders. Or killed Chad. Chad is alive. He's gotten medical help."

"What?" She repeated.

"Ethan is one of us. He's going to help us take Bailey down." I said.

She didn't look very convinced.