Part 8

The next day I woke up feeling much better than the day before. I was ready to get an early start on my day. I woke up at 7:30 AM and got dressed as I let Ethan sleep in peace. He was so beautiful when he slept. I smiled looking down at him before I looked into my mirror and put on my makeup. My eyes were a little puffy but I'm sure it would go down during the day. I put on concealer, mascara and blush and then brushed my hair. I was wearing a white cropped t-shirt with some mom jeans and white converses. Pretty basic if you ask me but I wanted everything to feel like normal again.

I walked out of the room quietly and by the time I got out it was 8:05 AM. Tara was sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone.

"Hey Tara." I said.

She gave me a small nod and didn't look up from her screen.

"What's up?" I asked walking towards her.

"There are so many skeezy articles about me and Sam."

"Tara don't worry about them. It's just a bunch of nonsense." I assured her.

"Yeah I know it's just-"

She looked down at her phone again.

"Sam doesn't deserve this."

"I know." I sighed.

She then tried to change topic.

"Anyway. Is Ethan still sleeping?" She asked.

"Uhm yeah I was about to make him a cup of coffee for when he wakes up." I sighed.

"Okay so, what's the deal with you two?"

"I mean nothing serious we're just exploring."

"What are you, discovery Joe?"

"No but I don't know I mean we've made out with each other a couple of times and we're very affectionate. I really like him."

"Okay, good signs. I know he makes you happy. I want that for you." She said.

"I know. Thank you Tara. Now let me go make sleeping beauty his coffee." I chuckled.

She chuckled back and I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I turned on the coffee maker and brewed a cup of coffee. When the cup was done I took it and walked past Tara again on my way to the room. I walked in quietly. I walked over and put the cup of coffee on his bedside table. I then sat down on the bed softly. I started stroking and kissing his cheek.

"Good morning handsome." I said in a soft voice and his eyes fluttered open.

I kissed his forehead and stroked his cheek once more. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey beautiful." He said in a tired voice.

"Hey princess" I teased him.

"Is that the smell of coffee?" He asked.

"Yup." I said grabbing the cup and waited until he was sat against the headboard to give it to him.

He took a sip.

"How is it?" I asked.

"It's amazing. Thank you." He smiled.

"Yeah no worries." I said.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked.

"I don't know actually but I feel like sitting around in here all day is driving us insane so I need to get out." I sighed with a smile.

He noticed the sigh and furrowed his brows.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just nice to have a moment to breathe during all this."

His final scream- Ethan Landry x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें