Three Dragonets

Back to Glory's Point of View - One month later...

                 It was yet another boring day, at the pavilion, dealing with all the kingdom's problems. Right now, she was getting ready to leave to pavilion with Deathbringer at her side. "Finally! I'm done! Not that you were much of a help, Deathbringer." Glory exclaimed as she stuffed the last of the scrolls away. And Deathbringer said "I believe that I was very helpful, you didn't die today.", Glory turned around to face Deathbringer and sarcastically said "Really? I really thought I was dead! But once again, if I was dead, I wouldn't have to see you or your smug face.".

                 Deathbringer didn't reply, he just smirked at her. Seriously! Ughh! I absolutely hate it when he does that! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?! I should make a law about this... Her thoughts trailed off, as she stretched her wings out, accidentally smacking Deathbringer in the face. As she said "Sorry.", but they both knew that she didn't mean it, but Deathbringer still said "Apology not accepted.".

                 Glory put her wings back to her side, so that she could scowl at Deathbringer. Deathbringer stood there, staring at her, like he was expecting something-, "No." Glory quickly said before this could go any further. He was excepting a kiss from her as an apology, and she wasn't planning on giving it him that easily. Then, she flew off the pavilion, with Deathbringer close behind her. 

                 The sun was starting to fall, and the moon was getting ready to climb the sky once again.   It's been awhile, maybe I should go check on our eggs. Just to see how they're doing. She turned her head around, to see Deathbringer still flying right behind her, and she came to a stop. Though, Deathbringer was a little too slow to the stop and bumped into Glory's wing, but quickly recovered as crocked his head. 

                 As Glory said "I think we should check on the eggs.", Deathbringer nodded back in approval, not that she needed it. Then, she took off, in a sightly different direction towards the eggs. The flight was pretty relaxing for Glory, the wind pushing against her scales felt amazing, the canopy of trees below her sped by as she flew, the moon was now starting to arise, and knowing that Deathbringer was close was great. 

                 Soon, Glory spotted the field full of flowers and bright green grass, and dove down into it. As she landed, she could feel the grass soft and wet beneath her talons, and the flowers smelled wonderful and bright even under the moonlight. Deathbringer landed beside her only a second after her. Deathbringer lead the way, even though it'd been a mouth now, she was still getting used to were Deathbringer had hid the eggs.

                 She followed Deathbringer all the way into a tree, with its branches so low, you couldn't even see its trunk. It was like the tree had arms, protecting them from any threats. Though it was slightly darker in there, some of the moonlight sneaked through the tree's branches. She turned her focus to Deathbringer who was pulling the eggs out of the bush, and placing them out of the protection of the tree's branches. 

                 Once Deathbringer grabbed the last egg out of the three, and both walked out of the protection of the tree's branches and into the moonlight. She and Deathbringer just stared at the eggs with happiness running though them. They both sat there, just staring, with wide smiles, but Glory found the strength to tear her eyes away from the eggs and up to the moons. It was almost midnight, they'd have to leave the eggs, in a couple of minutes.

                 "I think we should go, it's getting later by the second." Glory said, as she returned her gaze back to the eggs. In the corner of her eye, she saw Deathbringer nod in agreement. And with that, she got up, and walked over to the eggs, but quickly came to a stop. Oh. My. Moons. The eggs are cracking! What am I doing THINKING about it! Say something! Glory's thoughts ordered her, and she quickly followed. 

How Rain Falls - A Glorybringer Story: Book OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara