About to Save Glory

Deathbringer's Point of View

                 It was midnight now, and Deathbringer was still searching. Sure, Deathbringer told himself he'd be back after a little bit, but that wasn't the case. I've literally been searching ALL day, and the RainWings are probably going crazy over the fact that I'm not there. And the NightWings are probably getting ready to beat the neck out of those RainWings by now. But I'm sooo close, there's only a couple of caves left. Deathbringer's thoughts convinced him.

                 So with those thoughts, he flew off, searching the few caves left. Minutes later, Deathbringer found himself with only one cave left to check. The one perched the highest with the best view of the Old NightWing Kingdom. It was only seconds away from Deathbringer, but he found himself hesitant.

                 Come on Deathbringer! You've literally been searching ALL DAY. Now's finally your chance to go save Glory, and kill Snowhunter! Deathbringer's thoughts exclaimed excitedly. But the other side of Deathbringer's thoughts responded. No! Don't you understand? Glory is stuck in their doing Snowhunter's dirty work! He has total control over her, which means she'll do anything she's told. And Deathbringer doesn't just happen to have flamesilk, does he?

                 Deathbringer doesn't need flamesilk! Deathbringer all ready has what he needs, love, that's everything he needs to do this! The other side of Deathbringer's thoughts argued. Then Deathbringer, himself, decided to interrupt both of his thoughts. I'm going in! And I'm NOT planning to die, thank you very much. Plus my wings are tried and sore from searching, and also I've been searching ALL DAY. And I'm not planning to quit right now.

                 And not a second later, Deathbringer pushed his wings up, and flew to the cave. I'm coming Glory. Deathbringer's thoughts whispered, almost as if Glory could her it herself. 

                 It really didn't take long, just one little push of his wings, and he'd find himself in front of the cave. Deathbringer was actually a bit nervous, and it felt terrible having to see Glory's eyes looking like that, so distant. It kind of sent shivers up his spine at the thought, but it was the only way, if he wanted to see Glory.

                 And with the push of his wings, Deathbringer found himself face-to-face with Glory.