Just Some Small Talk

"Glory!" Sunny beamed, with a big smile on her face, as she sarcastically said "Yes? Is their something on me?". "Still as sarcastic as ever." Tsunami said, with a small smile on her face. When you've been friends with Tsunami this long, you would know things most dragons don't. "That's me. All sarcastic Glory." She said, as Sunny nearly jumped on her, hugging her so tight so thought she'd stop breathing. 

                 But, it actually felt kind of nice with Sunny's warm scales pressing on her. "It's been so long! Please tell me you brought food." Clay pleaded to her, as he too, went to join Sunny's hug. "Sorry Clay." She said, with pink crawling on the tips of her wings, and a smile was forming too. "Well, if were going to do this whole hug thing, I don't think that I'd want to be left out." Tsunami said, and she leaped onto Clay and Sunny, hugging her too.

                 Glory fell to the ground, overwhelmed by the weight of Clay, Sunny, and Tsunami on her. "I think that all of th-" Starflight started as he approached the pile of dragons, but he was quickly interrupted when Sunny said "Come on Starflight! Get in here!". As those words left her mouth, Tsunami pulled him in saying "Don't be a fish breath. Come on!". 

                 "I don't think-" Starflight tried to say as quickly as he could, but Tsunami practically threw him in before he could say anything more. Now they were all on her, and she had just about enough, anymore weight and she was sure that she'd stop breathing. "Okay! Okay! Now get off of me! Or this will be the last time you ever see daylight." She said playfully, but kind of in a tone of voice that said I MEANT IT. 

                 She knew her friends knew that she wasn't really going to do that, well, maybe Tsunami. They'd been friends way too long, but that was just the way she was. And sometimes, she really did mean it. After saying that, Starflight was the first to get up, rather excitedly really, then it was Tsunami, after that, Clay, then lastly Sunny. Once they all got off of her, she stood back up, regaining her balance, dusting the dirt off some of her scales.

                 "But, Glory why? Why would you come here?" Starflight questioned her with both confusion and suspicion. As she asked "What? I can't come here to see my friends?", Tsunami gave her a face that said 'Seriously?'. As Tsunami then said "Well, I know that you didn't come all this way to see me. I know I certainly know that I wouldn't have done the same thing for you.".

                  Glory scolded at her, but then sighed, as she beckoned the others and Deathbringer to come in. And they did, first it was Deathbringer, who came up and took a spot to sit beside her, with scales nearly touching. Then it was Moon, who sat at one side of the cave, and Qibli beside her, both smiling at each other. After them it was the all terrible IceWing, Winter who sat in the corner of the cave muttering something, while also scowling at everyone.

                 After that it was Peril, who immediately ran to Clay's side once their eyes locked, once she did Clay gave Peril a small kiss on the cheek. Then he wrapped his wing around her, as Peril leaned closer. Lastly was Kinkajou and Turtle, Kinkajou came bouncing in excitedly, and Turtle with worried expressions, and Kinkajou would do her best to comfort him. They took a spot off to the side of Tsunami.

                 Glory sighed, a took a look down at her talons, fidgeting with them. Until Deathbringer placed his talons on hers, she looked up at him. With his eyes that said 'it's ago ingot look, they stared at each other for a while. Talking through the looks in their eyes, until Tsunami interrupted them and said "Well? We don't have time for you two love birds to sit there and stare at each other all day. Were all waiting!".

                 She felt like snapping something right back in her SeaWing face, but then she felt Deathbringer's talons press harder on hers. Fine! Your right! Annoy Tsunami later! Okay! Fine! Her thoughts said, as she gave one last look at Deathbringer, and he took his talons away from hers. She took closed her eyes and took a breath, as she then opened her mouth to explain.