Challenging Queen Blossom

Glory stood there in shock, so did Deathbringer, it was a little much to take in, I mean how was it even possible? Though it did make sense, no one would have even noticed if Blossom's egg was stolen. Or, her egg was stolen from here and brought to the rain forest, what was she thinking? Webs stole her egg from the rainforest, not here. Glory wasn't sure what to think, until Blossom snapped her back into reality.

                 "OH MY THREE MOONS! YOU, GLORY, ARE MY SISTER! WE ARE SISTERS! AND YOU, DEATHBRINGER, ARE MY BROTHER IN LAW?!!" Blossom sounded so excited, she though her head might pop off. Glory smiled at Blossom who was jumping around, as Deathbringer walked up, and sat beside her. "Looks like I have more family than just Jambu that's still alive." Glory said, still staring at Blossom.

                 Deathbringer turned his head and her, and she did the same, as he said "Hey! I thought I was also your family!". Glory giggled a little, as she gave Deathbringer a kiss on his cheek, and he smiled back at her. Then they both turned they're gaze back to the Queen, who was staring at them, with a disgusted look on her face. She then said "You guys just ruined my moment! And, ewww! That's so disgusting!", both Glory and Deathbringer got a smug look as Glory said "What do you mean? Oh this?". 

                 As she and Deathbringer put there snouts together, they both gazed into each others eyes, as they kissed. Glory was happy to find an excuse to kiss him again, so it wasn't so random. Blossom used her wings to cover her face as she said "Can't you love birds do that somewhere else, somewhere NOT within a hundred feet radius of me?". Glory and Deathbringer gave one last look at each other, and then they both reluctantly pulled away. 

                 They all just kind of sat there in silence for a while when it hit her. If Blossom is my sister, then I have a right to her throne... Glory thought to herself. She looked over to Blossom, she was clearly too young to be the queen. And it was obvious that she had trouble with being queen, and Glory already had experience. But then worried thoughts entered her head. What if she lead all her RainWings to a horrible death? No, this time, this time she was going to do this the right way. Glory thought to herself, regaining her confidence.

               While Glory couldn't kill her worried thoughts with some venom, she did push them into the back of her head, and hid them away. She then looked at Blossom and stood up, with a serious look on her face, as Blossom was starting to gain a worried one. Based off the way Glory was looking at her, then Blossom stood up, and Deathbringer followed them, getting up off the ground. "Blossom," Glory started, she then pushed her thoughts aside, and said "Blossom, I challenge you, I challenge for the throne of the RainWings.".