When the Dark is Against you

Three Months Later...         

                 Glory was still getting use to ruling both the NightWing and RainWing kingdoms. Ruling two tribes all by herself was difficult, not only that, but the NightWings even weren't apart of her tribe. Of course she still had Deathbringer, but he wasn't much of a help, seeing that he said "Life as a queen is so easy." And how he talked about how "Being a bodyguard was so much harder, having to be ready for everyone and everything, and mostly bored all the time."

                That already ticked her off, being a queen is so much harder then it looks! Especially if your queen of the RainWings and NightWings! Then, there were so many problems happening so much, problems about dumb things, that little dragonets would fight about. Such as "He took my fruit!", a very common one, or "She was touching my stuff!". They were such small problems, that could be fixed SO EASILY! 

                  And then, the NightWings?! Don't even, they hated the RainWings so much! Not only that, but most of them despised her! Their QUEEN, the person who SAVED them, they don't even realize that she could have left them to BURN on THEIR OWN KINGDOM, IN THE VOLCANO!!!

                 "Glory?" A voice called, so enraged she replied angrily "YES??!!! WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT?!!!" It was Deathbringer, who look terribly terrified. In a small voice he said "I wanted to see how you were doing-". " FINE" she said as red started to drown her scales, she was still mad at Deathbringer for what he had said yesterday night. Getting a little braver in his voice, he said "You, I mean we, have a message. From The Dragonets of Destiny, it seems urgent." And under his breath, she could hear him say, "Maybe that will calm her down". 

                 Angrily, she said "I AM NOT ANGRY!", " Totally, and I am not your bodyguard, I'm a NightWing trying to kill you!" And then he did this thing where he tried to look all scary, and it was absolutely ridiculous! Then they both started bursting into laughter.  

                 Once they calmed themselves down, Glory took the message and read it out loud. "Hey Glory and Deathbringer, how's it going? I hope you guys have it good. But on with the point, they're after you, and Deathbringer. The NightWings, they're piloting against you guys, planning to take back the throne for the NightWing Tribe. And to kill Deathbringer, for marrying a RainWing, or as they say, betraying their tribe. Not only that, but they also plan to wipe out THE ENTIRE RAINWING tribe, so that they can rule all of the rainforest. We had heard NightWings, from all over the continent talking about it, planning it. We wanted to warn you guys, before it was too late, just give us a call, and we'll come to help, anytime. Your closest of friends, Sunny, Clay, Tsunami, and Starflight."