" Why buy an extra large bed when the occupant is only one person" he muttered his thoughts out and quickly closed his mouth.

" Everyone asks the same question but big bro always replies with ' I can't afford to live separately from my future wife ' tch " himawari frowned.

" Stop mocking me" Boruto stood up, scratching his eyes.

" Come downstairs for breakfast" hima said, dragging the poor kid out of the room.

" I see you brought something, what's inside" hima giggled, opening the boy's bag.

" Nothing, just scrolls, changing clothes and lunch " soruto replied.

" But the lunch boxes are two " hima creased her brows, trying to open the flask. ( I don't know what they call it, bento? ).

" I told her am going to see a friend so she packaged for my friend too" he replied.

" Really?, Your mum is so sweet, the aroma is enticing, oh and she added hot homemade takoyakis " hima giggled.

" Did someone said takoyakis ?" A voice was heard walking down the stairs.

" Good morning dad" hima greeted and soruto did the same.

" You are here this early?" Naruto asked.

" My mom went to work and since I don't know any body I had to come here" soruto said as Naruto ruffled his hair.

" Oh you have uzamaki scrolls?, Well that's surprising how did you get them " hima said trying not to show the hint of shock and curiosity in her voice.

Naruto ear pecked up as he heard the word uzamaki scroll.

" My mom said a friend of hers forgot it at her house, since it doesn't correspond to her chakra nature she gave them to me but asked me to keep them safe because she'd return it " soruto said.

" I see" Naruto and hima nodded.

" What's up for breakfast am starving"  Boruto asked, rushing down the stairs.

" Onigiri "

" Oh"

" And mom wants you to deliver a package to Ms. Sakura by 12 today, I'll give you the package when the time is near" hima rushed to the kitchen.

" Where's mom? "

" She went out with aunt hanabi "

" Okay" Boruto smiled, carrying soruto on his laps.

" Speaking of Sakura, who should better get along with sarada" Naruto said caressing soruto's hair.

" Huh?, We get along pretty fine so....

" I want to talk with Sasuke to arrange your marriage with sarada "

" What ?!!" Both Boruto and himawari yelled, causing the smaller blonde to flinch in shock.

" That's not happening " Boruto hissed.

" What do you mean?"

" I am a man and I get to decide who and who to marry " Boruto frowned.

" I know you like sumire but I don't think she'll ever come back, it's been eight or seven years now and you can't remain single forever, you need to get a wife and kids so you can follow your dreams of being the shadows hokage " Naruto sighed.

" I don't care, I'll look for sumire and we'd get married " Boruto hissed.

" You have five months to find he, if you can't then you are marrying sarada " Naruto said, suddenly the door flew open.

A girl with familiar red glasses, black trousers and red shirt, cat walked to the living room, himawari snorted immediately she greeted Boruto and Naruto.

_________________
Himawari's POV
___________________

I flared immediately I heard what dad just spewed.

There's no way am letting that happen, not when we are having high chances of finding sumire.

Suddenly the door flew open, speak of the devil.

She walked in and gave me a fake smile and greeted Boruto and dad.

" What are you doing here?" I asked, seems like she's scheming something.

" I just came to visit you guys, it's been a while " she smiled.

" Okay " I heaved and walked back to the kitchen.

I took a peek at her, she seems to be staring at soruto with a scowl.

Does she knows something, she better not try anything with my godson.

" What are you staring at" Boruto asked me.

" Nothing " I lied.

Soruto was seating on Big bro's lap, learning how to play a video game, it was a beautiful sight and I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

" Breakfast is ready everyone" I call them to the dinning.

" Soruto come this way" big bro took his hand.

" Ok dad" he replied and we all gawked at him in shock.

" Ummm, you told me to call you anything and since I have never called any one dad before I just.... ummm.. kinda called you dad, if you don't like it I'll just call you uncle" he panicked.

" It's fine, you can call me dad" Boruto patted his head and placed him on a seat close to him.

_______________