III- Strained Relation

Start from the beginning

Looking at the revealed person face, the guards moved back, "Sorry Sir!" Apologized bowing to him.

Viransh eyed everyone to return to their works. Staring at the person before, "In my study.. Now!" He ordered walking past him.

The next scene we could see the culprit bowing his head down in front of VR in his study.

Slowly Peeking up to look immediately averted his gaze, at the glare directed at him, not able to take it anymore, "Bhai, I am sorry"

VR banged his hand on the table making him jump two steps back growled, "Sorry!!! That's what you come up with Siddharth? Or  Have you lost your mind somewhere after your concert. What is the need to enter the house like a criminal, Sid, I want a one good reason from you to leave this matter"

Sid flinched back slightly, " I was just checking if your security system is fine or not." He mumbled slowly.

The death glare he received after that, he knew he is so done for his answer and need to run to their saviour to protect himself.

So, without any delay he escaped running out shouting "Nainuuuuuuuuu!"

Seeing his dramaa, VR hit his head at another drama king in their family, but couldn't stop the sad smile thinking of someone familiar.

Gulping his sadness, he left to meet his family. The scene he was greeted made him smile.

Sid who came down running hugged Naina from back, "bhabhi ... I missed you."

Naina turned around, "Hum sab bhi tujhe bahut miss karrahe tey Sid. Ansh bhi." She mumbled.

As soon he heard the last part, his face fell, "Sach mei? Yaa aap bas mujhe acha feel karne keliye bol rahe."

VR who noticed his gloomy face came near, "woh sach keh rahi Sid." He replied softly. Sid gave a nod.

"Acha, go n get fresh tere pasand ke nashta banadungi." Naina stated.

Hearing her, his hunger surfaced, "haa bhabhi bahut bhuk lag raha mujhe ... Mei yu gaya yu aya." N rushed upstairs.

Looking at his retreating figure Viransh sighed. Naina held his hand gave a gentle squeeze, "Sab thik hoga. Sid ko uske anshu milega aur ansh ko uske Sid bhai."

Viransh nodded, they had no idea what happened but after Raj disappearance, few days later Ansh started ignoring Sid not talking with him properly whereas Sid even though he is hurting tried to be with Ansh. Slowly the relation strained so much that Ansh stopped any advancement towards Sid.

Upstairs Sid stopped before the door, slowly opened it n moved inside stopped near the bed staring at Ansh sleeping peacefully sat near his head.

He gently caressed his head, "bahut miss kiya tujhe anshu." He mumbled softly leaned forward gave a kiss on head.

Ansh smiled bringing smile on his face but it changed looking at the red marks on his palms, "Bhai bahut maara na tujhe." He mumbled sadly caressing but stopped as Ansh hissed in sleep.

"Pata nahi kab tu mere saath pehle jaise masti karoge bacha!" He mumbled sadly leaving the room.

Having Sid in their house made their home a bit lively.

Though Naina is happy with his arrival, he reminded more of Raj to her, Raj who is the head prankster of their gang and her all time partner in everything , her prexy.

She is nothing without Rathore's. Period. She never thought, there would be days they would even live without his presence, wondering how did they came this long without their anchor.