No more lies.

Tori's pov
I went back into Sam's room and laid down. "everything okay?" Sam asked and put his arms around me. "y-yea." I said. Shit. I would stutter to....

I closed me eyes and eventually went to sleep.

~the next day~

I woke up and went into the living room where Conner was sitting on the couch watching tv. I sat next to him and gave him a sad look. To this point, I really didn't know what to do anymore.

Sam's pov
I got up and notice Tori wasn't next to me. I got up slowly and went downstairs. I was about to go into the living room when I heard Tori and Conner talking so I decided to eavesdrop.

"What should we tell Sam. He has the right to know." Conner said.
"I don't know how. I just. It's difficult you know? Telling him that it's actually you and not him?" Tori responded.

I didn't know what they were talking about but it really worried me. I couldn't even think about what it could be. Maybe I should just keep listening.

"I know I understand. It's hard for me to. And I know it'll be hard for him once he finds out he's not the father and that I am. everything will turn out okay in the end" he said.

What the hell?!
This ends now.

"What do you mean Conner, Tori?!" I yelled loudly. "I...I don't know what you heard but... It's true.. I'm the father of the child." Conner responded.

"Oh my god." I said and walked out.

Tori's pov
I understand if he's angry with me. I think I should tell Jc too though.

I got up and started walking up the stairs. I went into Jc's room and saw him laying down. "Hey Jc?" I said and he looked over at me. "yea?" he said and motioned me to come over to him. So I walked over to him and sat next to him. "So..Sam already found out but... At the party.. When I was Drunk...Me and Conner... Conners the dad." I said and collapsed into his arms. "oh my god." He said and hugged me tightly.

~after Tori left~

I left and went back downstairs to Conner. "So should we be together? I mean since you are the dad... Or would we just not be together and I stay with Sam. I mean if he wants to be with me anymore." I said and sat next to Conner on the couch. "Doesn't matter." He said and looked at me.

Sam came into the room. "Sam I'm so sorry. I ju-" I started to say until Sam interrupted. "No Tori. Since he's the dad...We can't be together, it wouldn't be right if me and you stayed together and you have the baby with Conner. I love you. I just can't handle this" he said and my eyes watered with tears.

He walked out and I heard him crying, He walked upstairs and I assume he went to his room.

"So... Tori...Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with a shy tone in his voice. "Yes." I said and looked into his eyes.

He suddenly leaned in and passionately kissed me. "I love you so much Tori." He said and smiled. "I love you too Conner." I responded.

I randomly felt a sudden pain in my stomach and it wouldn't stop. "CONNERRR!!" I yelled "What?!?! are you okay?!?!" he asked and his eyes went wide. "The baby!!! take me to the hospital!! Now!!" I screamed at him.

All the boys came running down. "Guys we have to go to the hospital. The baby's coming!" He said.

Conner picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car...

Baby...here we come...