The truth.

Tori's pov
The pain stopped. MAKE UP YOUR MIND BABY!!!

"I'm fine.. I'm fine." I said and started laughing. "what's time is it?" I asked Sam and looked around "10:00." he responded.

I got up and went into the bedroom. I grabbed Sam's hand and pulled him to the room.

I laid down and quickly went to sleep.

~Dream~

(dream actually happened for her)
(Drunk at party)

I looked over and saw Conner alone across the room. I walked over and smirked at him. "Hey babe...I'm sorry for everything." I said and gave him a sad look. "I'm sorry for everything I did. sorry." I said again. "It's fine... it's okay I promise. I overreacted."

"I can make it up to you." I said to Conner and smirked. He never responded, he just looked at me.

I grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs. I found the closest room and went inside with Conner. I locked the door. (you know what happened then)

It was all over and I went downstairs. "Where were you babe? I've been looking all over for you?!" He said..oh shit. Conner walked down the stairs a few minutes later and smiled at me. "I was.....cleaning the upstairs...I'm sorry." I said to Sam.

~end of dream~

"Ahh!" I yelled. "are you okay babe? what's wrong?" Sam said. "um I just need to go for a walk. to clear my head you know?" I said to Sam and walked out the door.

I walked to the hospital and went the the front desk.. "uh.. well I don't really know who the father is and I was-" I said... "dna test? sure. Just go to room 316B, it's on the 2nd- there's an elevator right around the corner." she said and smiled. "Thank you ma'am."

I hurried to the room and opened the door. "uh ma'am...c-can I have a dna test?" I said slowly and she looked at me. "sure."

She took the test and looked at it for a few minutes. "what's...it s-say?" I asked her.

It was hella cold in this room. I was hoping to get out soon... "Conner Franta." she said to me and smiled.

Oh my god.....

"uh...um.. thank you.. can you print out the results for me, please?" I asked her. "sure." she said back.

She handed me the printed results and I thanked her again. I can't believe it's Conner... I have to tell him now.

I started walking back, I literally just cried my eyes out..

I got back to the house and went upstairs. I went into conners room and found him sound asleep. I walked over and nudged his shoulder for him to wake up. "Y-.....yea?" he asked in a hot deep voice. "c-can we t-...talk?" I asked and looked at the wall.

"talk." He said and sat up. I sat next to him. "So you know how I'm pregnant right...?" I asked him and looked down.. "yea..why? if it's about Jc I don't wanna hear it. I know you're sorry. I understand. " he said and put his hands on my cheeks softly. "no..it's not that Conner."

He looked at me with confusment in his eyes. "what is it then, girl? I'm trying to sleep."

"it's about the baby." I said and looked down. "Tori wha-"

"it's yours." I said and started crying.

"What?" he said and looked at me with wide eyes. "it's yours Conner. I went to the hospital before I woke you up and they said Conner Franta. I'm so sorry." I said quietly and started crying hard.

"what's going on?" Sam suddenly came in and asked. "Nothing Sam. She's just apologizing about... Jc and stuff.. You know? please leave me and Tori to talk." Conner saved me by saying that.

Sam walked out slowly. He went back into his bedroom and shut the door.

"Are you serious, Tori?" He asked me as a tear ran down his face.

"Yes." I said and looked down.

"You know... Um. never mind. What're we gonna tell Sam?" he asked and bit his lip. "I don't know. we need to tell him though. I was drunk anyways. Hopefully he'll understand." I said and just kept crying but not that much.

"Okay... Tori.. I know we can do this. I know I haven't always been the nicest to you and I'm sorry. We can raise this baby together and I know it'll all work out fine....I love you Tori." he said.

He loves me? D-do I love him back? should I say it?

"I-....I-...I love you too C-Conner."