Break down.

Chapter 23

Tori's Pov:
I kept looking at the messages I just got. rereading them over and over. I didn't respond though.
I through my phone at the wall and got up.

I sat in the chair at the corner of the room and put my head in my hands, crying my eyes out.

To this point, I didn't know what to do and I'm tired of it all.

Jc's Pov:
I was woken up from a loud cry. I looked up and saw Tori in the corner crying. What the hell is going on how?

I got up instantly and ran over to Tori, still tired as hell. I got to her and picked her up and set her on the bed gently.
"Whats wrong, babe?" I asked her with a soft voice.

"i-its Carter. I- He said that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. at least not until me and you ever break up. He loves me Jc and you should know this." she said to me. I kept replaying "he loves me Jc" over in my head until I finally said something back.

I looked down and tears were running down my face. should I really do this? "Tori...Go to him. Or tell me who you want. Until then, l-let's stay friends. I love you Tori but I don't want to be broken." I said slowly to her as I started to bawl.

"Jc-I..." she looked up at me and I cut her off "I love you but I'm sorry."

I couldn't believe I said that. I looked over and it was like 3:00 in the morning. I picked her up and laid her down on my bed as I laid next to her."goodnight." I said to her.

"Bye."