The test.

Tori's pov

Positive.
Positive.
Positive.

All three tests. Positive. I through them at the bathroom wall & put my head in my hands.

Everyone was outside the bathroom but I had it closed and locked.

I started crying. No. I can't be pregnant! no! this can't be happening.

"Is everything okay Tori?! What's going on in there?" Sam asked. "Tori? Answer us! What's wrong?!" Kian yelled while pounding on the door.

I opened the door and ran past the boys. I ran upstairs into Kians room and shut the door.

Sam's pov
I heard Tori screaming and crying. She opened the door and ran upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and looked around.

I looked at the floor and saw three pregnancy test. I bent down and picked them up.

Positive.
Positive.
Positive.

"Fuck!!!!!! No!!" I through them at the wall and fell to the ground crying. "what the hell?" Kian said.

He looked at the test and put his hands over his mouth. "oh my gosh."

Jc looked at them and his mouth went wide. "it has to be a joke." he said.

"You dumb ass Jc! This is no joke! this is real!" I screamed at him.

"No!" Jc ran upstairs into his room I assume.

I love Tori. I do. But I'm not ready to have a kid. I'm to young. I have a life to live before I have a kid.

I'm not going to leave Tori. But I don't know what to do. I can't do this.

Kians pov
I can't believe she's pregnant. I don't know how many months it's even been but I can't even see a difference in her stomach.

I ran upstairs looking for her and found her laying on my bed, curled up, crying.

"Tor-" I got cut off. "I can't be pregnant. I don't want a kid yet! Noo!!" She yelled.

"Tori. I promise it's going to be okay. You have us boys. We can help. We love you Tori and I know you can do this." I said and wrapped my arms around her.

"No Kian! it's not gonna be okay! I don't want a child! No!"

I just looked at her and a tear ran down my face. I looked over and saw Ricky standing by the door.

"Everything okay?" Ricky asked. I don't think he knew anything yet.

"T-Tori... She's Pr-pregnant." I said. "You're kidding. stop." Rickyhad wide eyes. "I'm not kidding!"

This is exciting but... Wow. I can't explain anything right now.

~1 day later~

Tori's pov
Me, Sam, Kian, and Ricky were heading to the hospital to see what was going on.

We got there and asked to see a doctor. 30 minutes later, a doctor came and got us.

We went inside the room and he put some stuff on my stomach. "so...how l-long has i-it been?" I stuttered..

Sam grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. "three and a half months." he responded and smiled at us. "oh uh...thanks... So it'll be here in five?" I asked. The doctor nodded and walked us back to the lobby. "Thanks again." I said and we walked out.

We got to the car but all there was was silence. "We're gonna be parents." Sam said to me and kind of smiled.

I looked at him and just gave him a look. I wasn't in the mood to be what you call "happy."

Jc's pov
I texted my friend to see if I could come talk to her about things. Shes like my best friend and I know she will understand.

Tori and the guys are out now at the Hospital but I think they were going out to eat too.

My friends name is Ally but people call her Alex for some reason. I guess it just sounds better?

J: Hey. Can we talk? I need someone to talk to.
A: Sure. be there in 5.

I through my phone at the wall and cried some more.

I loved Tori and now she's having a kid with Sam. My best friend. Why did I deserve this. What did I do?

I heard a knock at the door and someone came it. I looked over to see Alex. "You okay?" she asked and came over. She sat on the bed and looked at me.

"No I'm not." I said to Alex.

"Talk to me."

"It's Tori. She... She's pregnant. Her and Sam are going to have a kid. I love Tori."

Alex looked at me and got an angry look in her eye. "What the hell is wrong with her."

The front door opened and I heard the boys talking. Great, they're back.

Alex ran down stairs. Shit.

Alex's pov
I was pissed at Tori.

She broke Jc's heart.
Got with his best friend.
Now she's having a kid!

This girl needs a lesson. She needed it.

"What the hell you dumb bitch!" I yelled at Tori.

She looked at me and got confused.

"What?" she asked acting innocent.

I got angrier and punched her.