"Hang out" part 1

Tori's pov
I woke up about an hour later I guess. I was still at the party & Sam was sitting next to me. "Babe you're awake! I missed you." he said and winked at me.

~next morning~
~skipping hangover~

I got up and did my morning routine. "What you wanna do today?" I asked Sam. "anything." he responded.

I sat down and decided to check my Twitter. I got a tweet from Jc.

"I miss her, she was the love of my life. I'm dead without her. I don't know what to do. it's been three months. the worst months of my life. I miss her, I know she won't come back to me. ever." the tweet read.

Cheesy. It didn't sweeten me up. Not at all. It didn't matter. I don't like him. chill bro.

"let's go to the boys house today!" Sam yelled and jumped. "sure" I answered and began laughing at him.

He got ready & we hopped into the car. The song 'I Miss You' by Blink 182 came on and I smiled at Sam.

"HELLO THERE, THE ANGEL FRIM MY NIGHTMARE, THE SHADOW IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE MORGUE THE UNSUSPECTING VICTIM, OF DARKNESS IN THE VALLEY WE CAN LIVE LIKE JACK AND SALLY IF WE WANT IF WE WANT WHERE YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND ME AND WE'LL HAVE HALLOWEEN ON CHRISTMAS AND IN THE NIGHT WE'll WISH THIS NEVER ENDS WE'LL WISH THIS NEVER ENDS!!!" I screamed the lyrics of the song at the top of my lungs.

He started laughing and by the time we got to their house, the song never ended.

We jumped out of the car and went inside quickly. "we're home bitches!" I yelled to everyone.

They ran downstairs and most just sat down while Kian ran over to me and we jumped into each other's arms and started laughing. "Hey, she's mine Kian, don't get your hopes up." Sam said and smirked.

"Alright, alright" he said and laughed. I looked over and Saw Jc on the floor looking at it, I saw tears running down his face..

I just glanced and laughed at it. I wanted to cry but I can't let this get to me. I'm here to have fun.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Trevor yelled. "There's only one girl." responded Connor. "so." Trevor answered back and smirked.

"Okay!" I yelled and ran over to them.

We all sat in a circle and put a glass bottle in the middle.

We spun it and it landed on me first.... oh no... they spun it and it landed on Ricky. oh lord.

they all started laughing and Sam just looked away trying not to laugh at all.

I leaped over to Ricky and kissed him quickly. I sat back down and the game went on for a while.

We had one spin left and then we were going to be done..

It landed on Jc.

Then me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I looked at him and we just looked each other in the eyes..I can't...ugh.

I walked over to him and just sat down. I leaned in but he didn't close his eyes. I looked away.

"Guys I think I'm gonna be sick." I told them and ran to the Bathroom while Sam followed. "Are you okay? was it because of Jc? Tori what's wrong?" He repeatedly asked the questions. "I don't know!" I yelled and puked.

"I'll be back. oh god."

I responded and went to CVS and looked for the "girl stuff" (not the thing that happens every month.) and found the test.

I quickly bought it and got out.

I ran into the boys house and into the bathroom. I took the test...