Kittens

Chapter 14

Tori's POV

*3 months later*

Me and Jc are still together and happier than ever. I found out that Sam wasn't cheating on me. But Last month, he got with Erin.

I was pretty happy for him that he moved on. Me and Sam are still really close but I don't like him anymore. Only Jc.

I went in my bedroom and sat down on the bed. I turned the Tv on and just laid there for a while.
Then, Jc came in and sat next to me looking at me with his legs crossed.

"Tori?" He asked unexpectedly.

"Yes?" I said.

"So... since we've been together for a while now, I was thinking that we could move out and get an apartment together. Only if you want to though?"

"Omg, Jc!! Yes!!"

I gave Jc a big hug and smiled at him. We got up and went out to the car. We drove around trying to find a good apartment.

We finally found one. It was perfect.

*2 weeks later*

Me and Jc moved into the apartment finally. It took forever.

I laid down on the bed and turned the Tv, I was bored.
Jc came over to me a few minutes later.

"Hey, I'm going to pick up Wishbone. Wanna come?" Jc asked.

"Sure." I responded.

We had to drop of wishbone (Jc's dog) to be taken care of while we were moving so he didn't get in the way of it.

We got to the pound and Jc had to fill out some things to get Wishbone back so I went looked around at the animals.

I was looking at the kittens. They looked so lonely and I felt bad...

Jc walked over to me with Wishbone.

"whatcha doing?" he asked.

"Looked at these adorable little kittens." I told him.

"You want one?" Jc asked me..

"Omg Jc please??!?!"

"Which one you want?" He smiled.

I picked out the one I wanted (Picture on top) and we went home to drop off Wishbone.

Me and Jc went to the pet store and brought my new kitten with me. I hadn't decided on a name yet. The kitten is a boy.

We got a few toys for it and stuff then we went home.

"Thank you so much Jc."

It was getting late so I grabbed my new kitten and went to bed. Jc hopped into bed with me as I was cuddled up with my kitten and Jc put his arm around me.

I was laying there for a while until I got a text. I checked it. My ex, Brandon.