Leaving.

chapter 19

Tori's POV:

While Jc was crying, I saw Conner sitting next to Jc on the bed as I was walking in.

"W-what's wrong?!" I asked them.

"Get out Tori! Go anywhere but here!" Conner told me.

I'm not understand what's going on but I went to the living room and put on The walking Dead and laid down.

Me and Conner are actually pretty close but I don't know what's happening so I followed what he said to me I guess.

I heard a door slam and I went back upstairs. It was Jc's door and I saw Conner walk back into his room.

I walked into me and Jc's room and Jc was still crying on the bed.

"J-Jc what's wrong?" I asked

he looked up at me and his face was filled with tears. His face was so red.

"Don't act like you don't know! I thought I could trust you Tori! You told me to and that's exactly what I did. I fell for your dumb ass shit!"

"I don't know what I did, Jc." I said and started to cry.

"You don't know what you did with Carter huh? Oh okay! Don't even talk to me Tori. Just leave."

He must have saw the kiss...

I grabbed my book bag and though tons of clothes in the bag and my phone charger. I put my makeup in the bag along with a bunch of other stuff.

I grabbed another bag and put a small blanket and pillow in it.

I didn't really know what to do with myself.

I looked at Jc one last time and walked out the room I had the hat I got Jc and through it at the wall outside his room.

Earlier, I had put a note in the hat saying: I love you, Jc, with all my heart. I never want to lose you. You're the love of my life. Please don't ever leave me. I'd never try to do anything to hurt you. I love you.
love, Tori.

that was a waste but whatever.
I walked out side and texted Carter.

Tori: Come pick me up.
Carter: be there in 5.
Tori: Hurry.

I started crying very heavily.

Carter finally showed up and I got into his car.

"What's wrong babe?!"

"J-Jc saw us K-kiss and he wanted m-me to leave. I hate m-myself for doing T-that. He probably h-hates me now."

"It's okay, babe. And I'm sorry that I kissed you. It just kinda happened. But you can stay with me until you two work it out."

Carter was so nice. But I don't even know at this point. Whatever.

We got back to his house and we sat on the couch and put Netflix on. He went into the kitchen and made some popcorn then came back and sat next to me.

We put on a scary movie and he put his arm around me.

It reminded me of when me and Jc would watch scary movies.

Jc then texted me. omg.

Jc: Why'd you do it?
Tori: He kissed me. I didn't kiss him. It happened. Nothing is going on between me and him. But now I'm gone so it doesn't matter.
Jc: I love you, Tori. I'd just hate to see you with another guy.

I read the text and then sat my phone back down.

a scary part came up and I jumped so I hugged Carter and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. okay?" I said.

"Yea, babe. You can either go to my bed and I'll come with you or I'll sleep on the couch and you sleep in my bed." he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"It doesn't matter if you sleep on the couch or with me. I don't really care to this point." I told him.

I ran up the stairs and through myself on the bed I quickly fell asleep.

At about 12:00, I felt a sudden movement on the bed and arms where put around me. I looked over to see Carter cuddled up next to me and I smiled at him.

Carter's POV:

This is my one chance to get with Tori but I don't know how I'm going to do that. She's still with Jc that I know of. I love her so much. She's my best friend and I never have had the chance to be with her so this is that chance.

She's perfect.