Unexpectance

Jc's pov
I don't get it. I thought I stopped her before she did take any pills. I didn't think she took any more.

But I guess I was gonna find out.

The doctor left and I was finally left alone with Tori. I looked over and she had a sorry look on her face.

"Tori-" "I didn't mean to!" she said as she cut me off. "I stopped you though?" I questioned both her and myself.

"Before you came in, I had already taken about 4. I didn't think it would do anything though." She looked down as she told me. her voice was calm though.

"You have to tell the doctor." I told her as she nodded.

After Hospital
_____

Tori only had to stay for a few more hours to stay in the hospital. I went home and went straight to the bathroom.

I took all of the pills out of the bathroom and hid them. & any razor I could find.

I trusted her... but not with though's things. never again. Even though I feel bad for saying it, I can't deny it.

I got up and grabbed my phone to text Sam.

J: Hey, my girl is away for a few hours. you busy?
S: be right there

I laughed at the text and set my phone down. I made pizza and put Netflix onto The Walking Dead and waited for Sam.

Tori's pov
I get to leave in an hour and I'm pretty excited...this place is boring!

Jc left me though which made me kind of upset. I don't blame him though... I'm just happy to be getting out of this place.

My phone rang from a text. I grabbed my phone. Carter.

Um if he said he didn't want to talk to me then why'd he texting me? sounds like something I'd do.

C: I heard you're in the hospital! What happened?!
T: Overdose
C: Holy shit Tori! I thought I told you to never do that again! you promised!

I read the text and set my phone down. I totally forget about the promise I made to Carter.

After Tori's Home
________________
I'm finally home and pretty happy. Jc told me that Sam was over but already left... lol

I felt unclean so I decided to take a shower. I set my phone on the coffee table where a plug in was so it could charge.

I went to the bathroom and quickly hopped into the shower.

Jc's pov
__________
Tori's been home for a little while now so I was pretty excited for that...

I'm still watching the walking dead because it's so good and I couldn't stop.

I was still laying there after about 5 minutes. She's probably just still in the shower. I looked over and saw she had a text... I'm gonna check it.

I grabbed the phone and quickly put in her password: 41915

I went to Imessage and noticed the message was from Carter.

I went through the conversation.. She's done it before? What?!