Hurt.

Sam's pov
"Everything's gonna be okay Tori. I promise." I said to her.

We got home and went inside. I grabbed Tori's hand and smiled at her. I think it is going to be okay.

"What the hell you dumb bitch!" Some girl yelled at Tori as we walking inside.

"What?" She responded back quickly.

"you just can't stop hurting Jc can you?! Jc's heart is broken because of you!" she yelled.

I thought about what she just said. She had to be wrong. He broke Tori. She did what was right. Not to hurt Jc.

"Get the hell out of my house and leave Tori the hell alone!" I yelled and shoved her.

"No!" she yelled back and started punching Tori to the ground.

Tori looked at The girl and punched her as hard as she could.

Everything got silent and I got the girl off Tori.

I walked over to the girl and she was still on the ground.

Tori knocked her out.

"I didn't do anything!" Tori yelled and ran outside.

Kian ran after her.

"Get this bitch out of here Jc. Now. She's never to come here." I said to Jc.

Kian's pov
I ran out the door after Tori. I caught up to her and grabbed her arm. She turned around and hugged me hardly. "Everything's gonna be okay, I promise Tori. I'll protect you as well as Sam."

She just cried without a response.

I picked her up. She put her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. She kept crying and put her head on my shoulder.

I started walking back towards the house. "I love you Tori. I promise everything's going to be okay."

She never responded.

We got back to the house and I was still carrying Tori. We walked inside.

The girl was gone and all the boys were still downstairs. "Why didn't you come after her Sam?"

I asked him but he just had a sad look in his eye. Tori looked up at me and had blood all over her face.

"um guys...I think we should go see if the baby is okay." I said.

~Hospital~

Tori's still hasn't let go of me.

"Can we see a doctor please? we need to make sure she's okay. Her baby." I said to the girl at the front desk.

~in the room~

I set Tori on the bed and she just looked at me. "Guys I'm gonna ask you to leave." The lady said.

We left the room and sat down. It hadn't been but 10 minutes and a doctor came out. "sam Pottorff and Kian Lawley?" We heard the doctor say.

"Is she okay?" I asked her. "Kinda. The baby's fine but there are a few scars on Tori. She won't stop crying though. She kept saying "Kian" over and over again."