Chapter 24

Tori's pov:

I looked up at the clock and it was only 4:30 in the morning. It was time.. I had to do this. I can't handle all these things going on anymore. I got up and went to the bathroom but suddenly I heard movement on the bed.

"Babe, what're you doing?" Jc asked in his tired voice. I didn't know what to tell him... "nothing...just go back to sleep." I told him back but he didn't respond.

I opened the cabinet and got out some random pills but they made a loud shaking noise. oops..

I took out 10. I tiptoed to the kitchen and got a glass of water then ran back into the bathroom.

I looked at the pills for a few minutes..I have to..

I sat on the toilet and slowly put my hand to my mouth until Jc walked in....

"what're you doing, Tori?!" he screamed at me... "I-" tears were running down my face "no!" Jc screamed and hit my hand so that the pills fell onto the floor. It actually really hurt though.

"Why would you do that!!!?" he screamed at my once again. "I-I'm s-sorry." I through my hands onto my face and started crying some more.

"Let's go back to bed Tori. We can talk about it in the morning." he told me so I ran to the bed. Jc took all the pills and flushed them down the toilet. he then locked the bathroom door so no one could go inside unless you had a key.

Jc came back over to the bed and laid next to me. By the time everything just happened, it was 5:45. We finally fell asleep.

~Morning

I started to wake up and the time was 4:00 in the afternoon. I didn't really feel like doing anything today so I just got up and went to the bathroom but I couldn't open the door. oh yea...

ugh...

I fell on the floor and started crying. why do I deserve all this? what did I do? I don't understand.

By the time Jc woke up, it was 7:00pm. I sat on the bed next to him and started crying more.

"Jc, I want you." I said to him. "Why'd you do that last night? how could you?" Jc asked my slowly.

"I'm sorry Jc it's just.. Since I left my parents for reasons I don't wanna talk about, i don't know it just upset me and then they died. I shouldn't be sad because of things that happened but I am. then I finally started talking to Carter again and me and you were fighting because of that kiss.. Again, I'm so sorry for that. but anyways, Me and him were always so close until me and you started dating and now everything is getting bad. He left me and I don't know what to do. I love you its just... I'm just unhappy. not because I'm with you its that I'm all together unhappy. " I said in a quick paste. By the time I was done, I was crying so hard and I was out of breath.

"let's start over." he told me.
"what do you mean?" tears formed my face more.

___________________
Sorry I took so long to update, I've been busy.... And sorry I hate this chapter but I'm not in the mood to redo it. I don't know what to do with this story anymore though and I'm sorry this chapter was something that shouldn't of happened and that it's not right to right about what I did but something had to be written. No one should be so depressed next chapter.... I just had to write something quickly so that this sorry could be updated. I'm planning some way to end the story soon and make a new story and it'll be way better! Again, sorry. I'll try to update more.