"Go on song your heart out," he spoke. "oh you don't have to give me permission boy," I laugh as he does the same before I start singing.

"Killing me slow, out the window
I'm always waiting for you to be waiting below
Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
What doesn't kill me makes me want you more"

I sing rolling down the window a bit as Shubman joins in.

"And it's new, the shape of your body
It's blue, the feeling I've got
And it's ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em
No rules in breakable heaven
But ooh, whoa oh
It's a cruel summer
With you"

We both sing along. " I didn't know you sing," I laugh as he does the same. "I didn't know I could but no one can resist Taylor Swift," he answers causing me to nod in approval.

We continue driving before he stops in front of one of my favourite places.

Crossword.

"No way," I mutter to myself as Shubman opens the door for me.

"Let's go visit your fav. place," he smiles as we go inside. It was empty with just the people at the counter. "Why is it empty?" I ask him.

"Might have pulled a few strings for this," he answers.  "Now go on. Pick any book you want. I'll get them for you," he answers.

"Shub," I muttered looking at him. "Go on babe," he smiled.

"Now which section?" he asked smiling. "Dystopian romance," I smiled pulling him along. When we reached the section I look around for the series I want to read.

Finding it I hold them in my hand before checking the price.  Oh, God. No, I can't let him buy this. I nearly kept the books back on the shelf when Shubman's hand caught my wrist.

"They should go in here, not up there," he spoke pointing towards the basket he held. "I don't care how expensive they are," he answers.

"Ok," I reply sighing. "Don't blame me if the bill amount goes too much," I muttered before placing that series in the basket.

"Do you think you might read this?" he asked causing me to turn. I saw him holding Haunting Adeline.

"Holy shit I've been looking for this," I cheered taking the book from him. After flipping through the pages I placed it in the basket flashing him a smile as he smiled back.

"I think that's enough for now," I answer. "You sure?" he asks as I nod.

"Okay let's go get them billed," he answers before approaching the counter.

He made me go sit on one of the chairs because he didn't want me to know the bill amount. I even noticed him stuff the bill into his pocket before approaching me.

"Ma'am here you go," he smirked handing me the bag of books.

"Now keep them in the car. We'll go for a walk after which I'll serve you dinner back in our room.  That sounds good?" he asked as I nodded.

We get into the car and I place the book bag in the backseat.

He then turns on the music before starting to drive as I roll down the window and stare out.

Shubman's pov

I glance to see her staring outside as I drove us to the beach. Her hair flew back with a few strands coming onto her face. The sunlight hitting her face made her face glow.

Wow, I have fallen so hard.

Licking my lips I pull up into the driveway before we two get down. We walked together in silence my hand over her shoulder. It was calm. We could just hear the waves crashing.

I looked at her just as she did. My hands went to her cheeks as she stared into my eyes.

I drowned in those chocolate eyes. Leaning in I kissed her. I could feel her smile as she kissed me back.

Pulling away we rested our foreheads against each other smiling at each other with our eyes closed.

With smiles on our faces, we walked back to the car. She then pulled out a book from the shatter me series and started reading as I started driving.

I could taste the chocolate lip balm of her lips making me smile.

We got back to the hotel, her still reading the book making me chuckle.

We soon reached my room and she removed her shoes and placed them near the door.

"You want help babe?" she called out as I entered the kitchen area. I was grinning like an idiot when I heard her call me babe.

"Yeah that would be nice," I answer as she enters putting her hair into a messy bun.

We then started making pasta, which we both agreed on. She was at the stove when I was keeping the masala item inside.

Hugging her from behind I nuzzled my face into her neck as she laughed. God that laugh.

Soon she was done with it and we had our dinner talking about random things mostly our careers.

It was 10 pm. "I better get going. I'll see you tomorrow. Yeah?" she spoke picking up her book bag in one hand and the shoes in the other.

I nodded before kissing her again. She dropped the things before holding my face and kissing me.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe," I mutter as she nods. "I had so much fun today," she spoke as I smiled.

"Me too," I smile as she kisses my cheeks. "Goodnight babe," she answers walking to her room. "Goodnight. "