Kabir's Evil Intentions 😈

Hey guys hope you all are doing well, I'm back with a new chapter!

Continued from the last part ❤️
_______________________________________

Riddhima was in her room when she heard a knock!

She opened the door and there was Kabir standing, who was looking happy.

Riddhima noticed his expression, she felt something fishy and thought that what he is upto?

Kabir - May I come in ?

He said in a flirt tone that made Riddhima rolled her eyes in irritation!

She just hummed.

Kabir came inside and sat on the couch giving a wicked smile 😈

Riddhima gave him a questioning expression that why the hell he came in her room at this time of the hour?

Riddhima - will u speak why the hell you came here at this time?

She asked in a loud tone!

Kabir smirked and said -

I have a news for you!

Riddhima frowned her browse.

Riddhima - speak clearly what news and why the you are looking so happy?

Kabir chuckled hearing this!

Kabir - uff this desperation of yours....

Riddhima was pissed off from his useless antics so she greeted her teeth and said -

Tell me everything without any nonsense Kabir...I don't have time to waste on you!

Kabir expression changed and he said -
So Mrs Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania!

This is the only name u always say to address yourself ?

He asked her... Where Riddhima nodded her head in yes!

Kabir - well for your kind information soon this name is going to change!

He said and winked !

Riddhima heart beat stopped for a while hearing all this while Kabir was enjoying her nervous expressions.

Riddhima - what nonsense and what do you mean by that?

Kabir - what I mean is that you are going to be Mrs Kabir Sharma soon my darling !😈

Riddhima's felt like the ground slipped beneath her feet hearing this!

Riddhima - what the hell? I'm already married! What you saying? Are you drunk or you start consuming drugs that this shit you are saying in front of me!

Riddhima ranged in anger hearing such disgusting statement from him.

Kabir laughed maniacally... while Riddhima was fuming in anger!

Kabir - well I was expecting this reaction only from your side Riddhima but whatever you heard is absolutely correct and I'm not saying this in any effect of alcohol or anything!

You're getting married to me within 3  days! You will be Mrs Kabir Sharma within 3 days! 😈 And you are no more married, your husband is dead and now you are just his widow!

He said with a devilish face while Riddhima eyes brimmed with tears thinking about the possibilities!

Riddhima while wiping her tears asked him with an angry tone -

Why? Just tell me why the hell you're doing all this 😭 first u snatched my Vansh from me and now I just want to live my life being his widow... You're not even satisfied with that 😭 why are you always behind me and Vansh why???