Intoxicated!

Vansh start the car but he saw that Riddhima is trying to open the door...
Vansh immediately grab her hand & shouted don't you dare Riddhima!
Riddhima shivered hearing his Dangerous voice and the next moment Vansh take off his scarf that was nicely tied around his neck following his black blazer, and tied Riddhima's hands!

Riddhu protest nodding her head in no but Vansh ignored her and tied both her hands together tightly that made Riddhima hissed in pain.

Vansh - Don't you dare to move else the consequences will be more worst for you....
Riddhu - almost murmured that please let me go but Vansh just glared at her & she stopped saying further.
Hot tears were rolling down her cheeks but except crying and following his order there was no other choice left with Riddhima...

Vansh start driving the car and he drive the car from the most empty roads where hardly 1-2 vehicles were moving.

Seeing the empty roads Riddhima got more terrified that where is actually vansh taking her, what will he do with her , will he harm her or will directly kill her. Many situations were roaming in her brain and at the same time she tried to open the scarf from her hands but she failed.
She was continuously throwing her feet on the floor as she was irritated and frustrated from sitting in this tied up state.

Vansh glared at her..
Listen to me very carefully Riddhima if you again tried to do these stupid acts in my car then I swear I will kill you right this moment he said all this while greeted his teeth.
Hearing his Dangerous words Riddhima just got a mini heart Attack
She immediately stopped and sat like a statue without moving an inch.

Vansh gave a devilish smile and continues to drive looking straight.

Suddenly Riddhima's phone rings, hearing this she start moving her tied hands too seek help but was stopped the moment Vansh held her hand.
No he almost screamed, Riddhu stopped and start crying.
Vansh parked the car at one corner of the road and snached Riddhima's handbag that was hanging on her right elbow.

He opened the bag takeout her mobile
Sejal my bestie name was flashing on the screen.
Vansh - oh so ur best friend sejal is calling you ahh , Vansh chukled.

Hearing Sejal name Riddhu got restless and tried to get her phone from vansh but she failed because her hands were tied.

No Riddhima! Vansh said in calmed tone. Don't get too restless sweetheart u can't take this phone!
The phone stopped ringing.
Saying so he kept her mobile in his pocket and start driving the car.

Riddhu was sobbing in tears.
She just wish that please god save me from this man , sejal would be worried about me please help me God please 🥺

It took almost 40 min to reach the place where Vansh was taking Riddhu and in the meantime her mobile ranged 4-5 times she understood that Sejal is only calling her , she must be worried about her but Riddhu can't do anything.

Vansh stopped the car and said looking at Riddhima , we reached our destination Sweetheart!
His voice was really Dangerous that made Riddhima's heart skip for a while.
She start thinking that what will happen next. Riddhu saw a an old building in front of her she just wondered that vansh will take her inside and what he will do with her???

Saying so Vansh get out of the car and went towards Riddhima's side to open her door , Riddhu nodded in no but Vansh was not at all interested to listen her.
Suddenly Vansh's phone rings it was Angre calling him, he take call.

Angre - Boss I'm so sorry Ragini is no more, the Dr. Said she died on the spot.

Hearing this Vansh got angry, his eyes were moist. Riddhu noticed all this while she was sitting in the car and vansh was standing in front of her.

Angre - boss r u okay?

Vansh - yeah I'm fine don't worry about me Angre vansh said in one go

Angre - boss please don't worry , u tell me did you get that girl?
Angre said in a worried tone.

Vansh - yeah I caught her, she is with me , I have brought her to the safest place where no one can find her
Vansh said all this in dangerous tone.

Angre - ok I'll be here you don't worry.

Hearing this Vansh hang the call and looked at Riddhima who was trembling in fear.

Vansh opened the car's door and pick Riddhu in his arms she again protest but vansh just glared and Riddhu scared like a small child.
Vansh- you better follow my instructions Riddhima else you know very well what I can do. Vansh said this as he was warning her.
Riddhu just nodded.
Vansh - you want me to untie this duppata from ur mouth he asked softly and Riddhu immediately nodded in yess.
Vansh placed her down on her feet and said don't u dare to shout okay
Riddhu just nodded hmmmm
Vansh untied the duppata from her mouth but the next moment Riddhu shouted HELP! HELP! PLEASE HELP...
vansh immediately covered his palm and she was stopped saying further.
Riddhu bites his palm & vansh almost hissed in pain but still as he was muscular so he stopped Riddhima from running. For a second he saw his hand where Riddhu bitted him ,it turned red but ignoring his wound he says -
You will not listen like this, u want me to get worst with you then Okay!

Riddhu gets scared hearing his words... She said no please and also tried to free herself but was failed.

Vansh caged Riddhu between him and car door and took out a napkin from his right pocket.
Riddhu struggled to release herself from him but the next moment vansh pressed that napkin on her mouth that was soaked with Chloroform!!!

Riddhima's eyes widened as he pressed the napkin on her mouth and the next moment she loose her senses and fainted in Vansh's arms.

Vansh reliefed for a while and said-
Kyaa aafat hai yar yeh! & picked Riddhima in his muscular arms and went inside the building.

So guys that's all for this chapter!
Do let me know in the comments how's this chapter 😊
Also I received a great response for my previous chapters of MY HUSBAND IS A MAFIA!
THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️
Keep supporting my story 😊

Also sorry for any grammatical mistakes and if you felt anything negative.

Till then bye ✨