Vansh's obsession! 😈

Hii Guys🙋🏻‍♀️

Sorry I was disappeared from so long but there was some urgent work that's why I wasn't able to give you an update!

But today I'm back with the next part!

Enjoy this chapter ❤️
_______________________________________

Vansh was in his study room when Angre come to him and asked -

Angre- boss are you okay? His voice was low as he was scared that Vansh might scold him!

Vansh turned around and gave a weak smile to him and said-

Thank you Bhai !

Angre was shocked hearing that his boss is thanking him but for what?

Angre with confused expression-

Bhai for what are you thanking me?

Vansh- whatever I blabbered last night, for that! Thank you so much!

Angre - No Bhai, you didn't blabbered, you just took out all the pain that was hidden in your heart from so long!

His voice was choked as he recalls Last night incident, how Vansh was broken and hurt!

Vansh eyes welled up seeing so much love and respect for him in Angre's eyes!

He marched towards him and give him a tight hug, Angre too reciprocated.

Vansh - thank you so much Bhai, for understanding me, thank you for always being my side.

Angre - bhai please I should thank you, I am nothing without you, you always supported me , you gave me a new life. Whatever I'm today it's just because of you so Please don't thank me.

Vansh smiled.

Angre- boss is anything got sort out between you and bhabhi?

He asked in a hope for something good!

Vansh expressions changed, he was looking angry.

Angre asked him and he narrated the entire matter to him!

Angre- boss I'm not able to understand, if she loves you then why the hell she is denying?

Vansh- because, she wants to be great, she wants to be generous by sacrificing mine and her happiness, she is not understanding that I want to live with her not without her, my happiness is with her not without her.

Angre- boss now what are you gonna do? He questioned him being tensed!

Vansh- I don't know Angre , but I know only one thing that she is mine and I don't permit her to leave me at any cost!

His deep baritone and bold words was an evidence that he is determined to not let Riddhima leave him at any cost!

Angre was a bit scared hearing his dominating voice!

Angre- boss what do you mean?

Vansh- Angre I realised that I love my sweetheart unconditionally, and being very honest, I'm obsessed with her.

The thought of losing her makes me insane then just think if she
will try to leave me then I don't know what the hell I will do!

Angre was hell scared that now what Vansh is up to?

Obsession and madness was clearly visible in his eyes!

_______________________________________

Riansh room-

Riddhima was coming towards her room from the kitchen.