The Contract!

After 2 hrs Vansh came back , Riddhu was sleeping as she was crying so she slept while crying...

Vansh untied her and pick Riddhu in his arms and went towards his car , while Riddhu woke up in horror!

Riddhu - What are you doing, where are you taking me Vansh ,she asked while struggling in his strong arms!

Vansh - Sweetheart since 2 days u were here in this old building, u don't want to be fresh and look gorgeous on ur wedding day?
He asked in a flirt tone.

Riddhu - what, asked in horror!
Vansh - yepp bcz tomorrow is our wedding, he emphasized on the word 'wedding' that made Riddhima furious.
Just leave me- says being trying to struggle in his arms.
Vansh - now I don't want to listen this statement anyone. He glared!
And I have to tell you something very important so listen to me carefully!

He said while placing her on the seat of his car! She struggled but he glared nd she stopped!

Immediately he get on the driving seat and locked the car! And start driving the car.

Vansh - now I'm neither tieing u nor ur mouth so please listen to me carefully! Said in a calmed tone!

Riddhu got shocked hearing from him PLEASE!

Vansh - Right now I'm taking to you at my Hotel VR residencies
There you will meet ur friend sejal! I have called her.
He said in a serious tone!

Hearing sejal's name she got happy and said - now u see Mr. VR I'll tell her everything and u will be finished, she said with confidence!

Vansh- chukled u r too innocent Sweetheart, u didn't thought why I called sejal and start speaking rubbish!
Riddhu - thought oh yess he is Right, how Dumbo I am , she just scold herself in mind!

Vansh - I told the same story to ur friend and u have to say the same, that we are in love and are getting married!
Riddhu - No way she said in anger!
Vansh - I didn't asked wether you agree or not , I am ordering u.
He said in his Dangerous voice!

Riddhu got furious!
Vansh - U have to tell her that Last month, I got a shoulder injury due to which, I come to ur clinic for tharepy and there we met, start liking each other and finally fall in love!
He said all this in a husky tone.
Riddhu was just staring at him like ghost!
Seeing her face Vansh chukled - what? don't you look at me with horror eyes, he said and then Riddhu came back to her senses!
Riddhu - what kind of person u r ? How can u make such real story , she asked in astonishment!

Vansh - thats my speciality sweetheart! He chuckled!
Riddhu - I don't like u call me sweetheart don't call me with that name , she said while glaring at him.

Vansh - ohk Sweetheart he said in a flirt tone!

Riddhu - she just looked at the other side and thought it's useless to say anything to him !

Just then Riddhu thought & speak

Riddhu - Vansh what if I speak the truth front of Sejal then ?
She tried to threatened him.
Vansh - just throws his feet on the break and Riddhu was about to fall but was saved by Vansh as he holds her arm strongly!

Riddhu - what the hell are you doing!
Vansh - Don't try to underestimate Vansh Raisinghania Riddhima he said in a deadly voice!
If you even try to hint sejal in anyway that what happened with u , I'll kill....

Before vansh could complete Riddhu said , yeah kill me, I don't fear to die now she said with full confidence!

But Vansh said - No Riddhima I'll kill Sejal ( in a deadly tone due to which Riddhu scared)

Riddhu - (Scared tone) no no please Vansh don't do that please , I'll do whatever you will say but please don't do that she said while requesting!

Vansh - fine but for that you have to keep quiet! And follow my instructions.

Riddhu - yes I will, she said while wiping her tears.

Vansh - Also u have to sign a contract with me of 6 months he said in a serious tone!

Riddhu ( in confusion) Contract... what contract she asked !

Vansh - A contact which states that
For the next 6 months u are bounded with me with contact that u can't run away, escape, suicide, nor can reveal my secret else not only Sejal but the people of ur orphanage will be shot by me!

He said in an extremely deadly tone!

Riddhu - What the hell ,how can you be so cruel and heartless Vansh ! She said in shock and horror as she was also scared thinking about all those innocent people.

Vansh - I'm like this only u better don't give me ur stupid lecture he said while glaring at her.

Riddhu - but why 6 months?

Vansh - bcz I'm not interested in destroying my entire life with such a stupid girl , he said while taunting!

Riddhu - what the hell u r stupid and disgusting person.
She said back with the same energy and anger!

Vansh - just shut up , in the next 6 months I'll find out who killed Ragini and then u cannot claim on me that I'm the killer of Ragini and after 6 months I'll give you ample of money to live the rest of life easily.
Also I'll send you to New York so that you can start ur new life.

Riddhu was really shocked that how this person can plan so well all things in such small period of time.
Also she thought that she will be free from this devil within 6 months and then she can live her life freely.

She thought right now eccepting this offer she don't have any other option to save her friend and orphanage people. But still she don't want to say yess to him bcz she don't want to live with this monster.

Vansh - don't look at me like this I'm not that handsome , he said giving a devilish smile.

Riddhu - getting back to her senses and said just shut up and start looking at the other side.

So that's all for this chapter guys do let me know in the comments how's this chapter and sorry for any grammatical mistakes and if you felt anything negative.

Till then bye ✨