Evidence !

3 Days Later -
_______________________________________

Riddhima came back to VR Mansion, it was early morning, she was sleeping peacefully when someone tap her shoulder and she got up rubbing her eyes....

She saw it was Vansh with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face!

Riddhima got panicked seeing Vansh crying!

Riddhima - Vansh ! Vansh what happened why are you crying??

She asked being worried!

Vansh gave a long peck on her forehead and start moving backward...

Riddhima was confused that why he is moving backward?

Riddhima - Vansh where are you going? Why are you crying please tell me 🥺

Vansh smiled a little and said-

Always take care of yourself sweetheart ❤️

Riddhima was hell confused that what is going on with her but the moment she was about to say Anything Vansh disappeared in the thin air!

This was like someone has thrown a bomb on Riddhima's head as her eyes widened in horror and she screamed VANSH!!!!!

But Vansh was nowhere, she cried as what she saw was beyond shocking and she couldn't do anything!

Riddhima!!!

Riddhima what happened?
Asked Vansh who was continuously trying to wake up Riddhima from her deep slumber!

Riddhima!

Said Vansh in a bit louder voice so that she can wake up.

Hearing her name she got up with a jerk and saw Vansh front of her!

Riddhima immediately hugged Vansh tightly like a baby and cried silently!

Vansh was confused that why the hell she was screaming his name?

Vansh rubbed her back to make her calm down and said -

Sweetheart what happened, why were you screaming my name? Did you saw any sort of nightmare huh? Tell me?

He asked softly but then he realised she was crying and quivering in his arms!

He immediately looked at her and saw her face which was red till now!

Hey my sweetheart please don't cry na!

Said Vansh cupping her face but Riddhima hugged him even tighter as if he will Vanish!

Riddhima (with a trembling voice)

Vansh... Thank God you.. you are absolutely fine... U know I was so scared 🥺

Saying this she start crying terribly!

Vansh got panicked seeing her vulnerable state!

Vansh - Riddhima have this water and stop crying my babygirl please I can't see you like this!

Riddhima - Va.. Vansh... Promise me....you.. you will never leave me... promise me....

She said cupping his face!

She was stammering due to the nightmare she just saw!

Vansh - sweetheart I'm always there with you I'm not gonna leave you atleast in this life, u know na how much I love you..

I know you must have seen a nightmare Don't worry just calm down.

He made her understand.

Now have this water see you are sweating horribly...