Husband Dick Is Better Than Boyfriend Dick

Comenzar desde el principio

You couldn't do anything but whimper and feeling incredibly vulnerable in this position.

"You look so god damn delicious... Come here." Henry pulled your hips closer to him. "Let me have a taste."

You didn't even have time to protest before he  buried his face in your pussy lapping up and slurping your juices. Henry's long tongue flicked against your puffy swollen clit before he gently slid two fingers inside of you scissoring them and curling them against your g-spot.

"Henry F-fuck, god..." You squeezed your eyes shut embarrassed at how quickly he had you falling apart. Henry pulled away from your cunt to breathe. "You're ovulating aren't you baby?"

"H-how'd you-"

"You're so swollen" Henry Then continued scissoring his fingers. "And wet."

A few moments of silence passed. "I..." You took a deep breath. "I want a baby Henry ." you whispered. "I Want your fucking cock."

Henry slowly rose to his feet removing his fingers from you. He wrapped his thick lips around his fingers cleaning them off and tasting your cum again.

"Is that right?"

"Y-yes."

Henry stepped out of his sweatpants and giving his hardened cock a few pumps before aligning it with your entrance.

"You want me to give you a baby sweetheart?" Henry whispered in your ear as he slowly pushed his cock inside of you.

"Mph! Y-yes Henry... P-please." You pushed your hips back against him so that his full length was inside.

"Look at that baby fuck. " He groaned. "You take my cock so well."

His thrusts started out slow and deep while the tip of his cock brushing your cervix with every stroke. You rested your head against your arms on the counter letting yourself get fucked just how you wanted.

"You look so sexy like this baby." Henry then lightly slapped your ass. "Gonna make you so nice and full."

You let out a moan. You felt like a bitch in heat all you cared about was carrying Henry's baby, being marked in a way that would never fade or go away being claimed.

Henry gently tugged you up by your hair so that your face was close to his. He leaned down to the shell of your ear.

"I love you so much Can't wait to have babies with you."

"L-love you so much Henry." Your heart swelled at his softness. You knew he'd need encouragement if you wanted him to be rough with you. "D-don't be gentle at all Fuck me hard Put a baby in me."

Henry let out a low groan letting go of your hair to place his massive hands on your hips pulling them to him in time with his thrusts as he started pounding into you.

"Shit, baby... How are you this fucking wet?" He whined. "You're making s-such a mess..."

You whimpered with every slam of his hips. He was hitting every spot bringing you closer and closer to an orgasm with each movement.

"W-want you to cum first." You choked out.

"Why...Why's that, baby?" Henry Breathed

"I wanna... wanna feel it inside."

His thrusts started getting sloppier then and he started moaning loudly. You almost wished he hadn't because the sound only brought you closer to the edge and you really did want him to cum first.

"Henry" You whined. "Please."

"I know baby" Henry said . "S-so close."

You clenched your already-swollen walls around Henry's cock even tighter and he let out a a very sexy moan.

Henry kept fucking you as he came pushing his cum as deep as it could get. That hot feeling of being filled with his cum was all you needed to finally let yourself go. You spasmed around him milking the rest of the cum from his sensitive cock.

If your pussy was messy before it was definitely filthy now. You were gushing cum when Henry finally pulled out of you a combination of his and your cum dribbling down your legs.

Henry wrapped his arms around your waist making little kisses on your shoulders as you came down from your high.

"We're..." you breathed, "We're gonna have to clean the kitchen again..."
"Mmm..." He panted "I have a better idea."
"Hm?"

"I'm gonna fuck you in every room of this house until you have a baby in you. Doesn't that sound way more fun?"

It did. And clean homes are overrated anyway.