𝐯. 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚

»»————««

v.
m o n o p h o b i a
the fear of being alone.

»»————««

Kuroo holds you close and lays on his bed, bringing you over his lap. You fit his hips between your thighs, holding him in place as you finally break his kiss. He inhales deeply, now realizing that he was running out of breath.

You smile at him weakly. "Tired already?"

"No," he replies, reaching up to hold your face and bring you back down for more. "We're just getting started."

Your mouths find each other, kissing sloppy before Kuroo trails off to explore your neck. "Ah," you moan quietly, and it tells him to kiss rougher, to bite and nip and suck until you're moaning for more.

Leaning your head back, you grant him more access to kiss you all over. You lift yourself off his hips for a moment, and he seizes it, flipping you over and pinning you to his bed with a satisfied huff.

Now, he looks down at you, already finding small marks covering the sides of your neck. "I'm starting to remember..." he starts, then stops when he finds that his pants are already off his body. They lay on the floor next to yours, leaving him confused as to when they came off.

He was too busy pleasing you to notice, but it doesn't matter anymore is what he tells himself. They're off now. That's all that matters.

"Touch me," you whisper, guiding his hand to your inner thigh. "I'm sure you know what to do now."

Thanks to the moments before, Kuroo remembers the events of this night and how they unfold. Going off his new memories and experience, he glides his fingertips up your inner thigh, hearing you whimper in the process. But when he pushes your panties aside with a finger, you tense up.

He stops for a second, then proceeds when you give him an approving nod. Quickly, he brings two fingers into his mouth, covering them in saliva. He does his best to hold your eyes with his own, not wanting to miss the moment your face contorts as he slides his wet fingers into your pussy.

Your back arches off the mattress as he stretches you out. "Fuck," you sigh, trying to relax when he thrusts his fingers slowly. "Just like that... yes..."

You moan words of encouragement, small rewards that fire Kuroo up even more. He curves his fingers inside your pussy, ripping more of those innocent cries from you.

Wetness coats his fingers, and when he pulls out, he brings them into his mouth. "Mm, fuck," Kuroo whispers as he tastes your arousal. "You're amazing, you know that?"

You try to look down at him, but all of your strength vanishes when he presses his wet fingertips against your clit. "Kuroo!"

He loves the way you moan his name. He'll give anything to hear it again — so, he starts massaging your clit with slow circular motions. "You like this?" he asks with a smug tone, and it only gets him a small whine in response. "Answer me."

When you don't respond, too busy trying to control the throb under his fingers, he starts rubbing your clit faster. "Fuck!" You moan out as you squeeze your thighs together, trying to stop the torture. "Kuroo!"

"I guess you do, huh?" He asks, peeling your thighs apart. He doesn't continue until you look at him, watching your eyes gloss over. "Let me taste more of you."