𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

S L E E P L E S S
N I G H T S

»»————««

S U M M A R Y

Kuroo Tetsurou has never experienced insomnia until now. With his odd dreams and never ending flow of thoughts keeping him awake at night, Kuroo is prescribed pills to help him sleep, but what does he do when the pills do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to?

His curiosity leads him out the door, seeking something to keep him occupied until the sun rises. All seems to be going well, but nothing prepares him for the moment he bumps into a girl who is experiencing the same problem.

Kuroo thinks that he recognizes the girl, but he doesn't know for certain. Is she from his dreams? Is she from his past? Is she even real? Or is she just a figment of his imagination?

»»————««

N O T E

I do not own Haikyuu, or any of the Haikyuu characters! I only own the plot of this story and the ocs!

All Haikyuu characters have been AGED UP, as this is a university AU!

And finally, please note that this is a short story/fan fiction!

»»————««

D I S C L A I M E R S
&
W A R N I N G S

This fan fiction is rated MATURE. There will be scenes containing MATURE CONTENT such as,

EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES
STRONG LANGUAGE

If you do not enjoy mature content, mainly the ones I have mentioned above, then please refrain from reading this fan fiction. I am not looking for critique and negativity in the comments.

DON'T LIKE IT?
DON'T READ IT!
easy n simple.

»»————««

S T A T U S

start: july 2022
finish: june 2023