"We were actually wondering if Rouge was around?" Jason asked.

The bunny nodded. "Right away." She then hopped off.

Blaze looked over at the stage at a couple of topless dancers. "I can't believe I'm here right now."

"Relax. We're just here for information."

Blaze crossed her arms. "Still..."

"Remember what I said? In and out?"

"In and out, huh?" Came a sultry voice as a Mobian bat walked up to them. "Sounds like fun."

Jason and Blaze looked at the bat. She had black boots, black panties, a black corset, and black nipple tape over her somewhat big breasts.

"Uhhhh..." Blaze muttered with a blush as she looked away.

"Rouge, hey," Jason greeted. "Got a minute?"

"For the right price, I got all night."

Jason let out a forced chuckle. "Ha ha. Right. Well, we heard that you enjoy the occasional treasure hunt."

"I like exploring for gems, yes. Among other shiny and valuable things. Why do you ask?"

"We were wondering if you've come across any odd laboratories in your travels. Places where it looks like it may have been owned by the government. Possible Mobian prisons?"

Rouge smiled. "Mmm... That's some pricey information. Tell you what... I'll tell you everything I know over a lap dance."

"Listen here, slut," Blaze snapped. "This is really important."

"So is paying the bills, hun."

Jason put a hand on a Blaze's shoulder to calm her down. "Just one lap dance. And you'll tell me everything?"

Rouge smirked. "Everything."

**********

Fiona paced back and forth in her room, going over her loss in her head. "How'd she beat me? I could've killed her. Why didn't I? How couldn't I?" She heard a knock on her door. "What?!"

Viper opened the door and stepped in, closing the door. "Just wanted to check on you."

"That's very sweet, V."

The hedgehog walked over to the bed and sat down. "Come on. Sit." Fiona hesitated before she did as told and took a seat. Viper then scooted back onto the bed and knelt behind her. Reaching out, she started to massage the fox's shoulders. "You need to relax. Everyone loses at least once."

"Yeah, but... I..."

Viper leaned in and kissed her neck. "You're the strongest fighter we have. There's no doubt there. We need you level-headed and focused."

Fiona tilted her head to the side so the hedgehog could keep kissing her neck. "Mmm... That has to be it."

"What?" Viper asked softly.

"The wolf. She showed no emotion. She was calm and collected the whole time. Even when I landed a few hits. She didn't let it faze her."

"See? Just copy that and you'll be fine. You already know you can take them all down if you wanted."

"That's true," Fiona sighed.

Viper then slid her hands down towards the fox's chest. "How about a little fun before bed?"

Fiona chuckled and looked over her shoulder. "Alright."

**********

Jason sat down as Rouge started to do her thing. "All right. Talk."