Greggy is busy on his phone texting his wife. "Ha?"

"You should not buy beers na, then buy a chocolates for me." She giggled.

"Hahahaha! My dear daughter naman." Greggy doesn't know how to answer.

Dear

"Our daughter pick the snow white costume. Di naman sa kinakahiya ko siya ha hahahahaha! Pero hahaha!"

If only Irene can here Greggy laughter.

"Daddy finish." Georgia said when she felt bored on the water.

"Okay baby." Greggy open the curtain, he passes the towel and drain the water on the bath tub.

"Daddy let's go na." She said while Greggy is coating her with the bathrobe.

After an hour of kulitan and asaran, they finished getting ready. Greggy sat down feeling already tired.

"Tumatanda na siguro ako." He commented.

"Nooo." Georgia said knowing what her father meant.

"Nako naman, picture ka nga. Send ko kay mommy." Greggy fished his phone to send a photograph to Irene.

"Let's go!"

Greggy trying not to laugh while they're walking around the BGC.

"Daddy. Let's see horses." George said, she meant the horses on polo club.

"Okay then, after we eat lunch baby." Greggy said.

"Cute naman." The waitress commented as soon as they step inside.

"Pwera usog po." Greggy said, they continue to walk.

"What will you eat baby?" He opened the menu.

"Potato." Georgia answer, "Hindi naman potato kinakain ni Snow White ah?" Greggy chuckled a little.

"Ihh! Daddy!" Greggy sign her to lower her voice.

The food arrived, Greggy is feeding her. But since the food is hot he is blowing for her.

Georgia was grew impatient, gulping many times. So her hands went to the glass and trying to hold it but ended up falling it.

"Georgia." Greggy stand up because he started to panicked.

"D-dad." Georgia raised her hands. It's a sign that Greggy should carry her.

"Later baby." Greggy said, searching for the help of some staff to clean the pieces of glass

"We're sorry for what happened." Greggy said as he started to kneel to pick up the glasses.

"It's fine mister. You can continue your meal we are going to take care off it." The staff said as he started to clean it.

"Sorry." Georgia look at them.

"It's fine, miss." The staff said.

"Shh let's eat so we can go na." Greggy smile so George won't feel scared.