Greggy and his other side

Just boring day at Greggy's condo.

"Irene?" Tawag niya sa jowa niyang nag hihiwa nang regado pang pancit.

"Ano?" She answered briefly. Looking carefully at the vegetables.

"Anong nauna, yung seed or yung bunga?" Tanong ni Greggy habang nakatingin dun sa hinihiwa niyang gulay.

"Greggy ano ba yang tanong mo." She hissed.

"Meron pa nga eh... Anong nauna manok o itlog?" He continued to question her.

Irene glare at him, "Nakikita mo to Greggy?" Irene showed him the knife that she is holding.

"Oo bakit?" He asked looking at the knife too.

"Mamaya itatanong mo na sa sarili mo kung bakit ka nasa E.R." Irene hissed before continuing her work.

Greggy keep silent, he get his phone since he really feel bored.

"Greggy..." Irene called his name, that make him look at her.

"Anong sinabi mo pag magkasama tayo?" She asked not looking at him.

Greggy gulp he drop his phone. Naka halumbaba na siya sa lamesa.

"Greg yung kamay mo." Irene scolded him again.

"Irene may tanong ulit ako."  Greggy called her attention again.

"Ano na naman yan?" Irene asked.

"Nananaginip ba yung bulag?" He bluntly ask.

Irene rolled her eyes, "Siguro mukha ba akong bulag para ako yung tanungin mo?"

Greggy chuckled, "Kung ang tomato ay considered as a fruit, does the ketchup also considered as smoothie?"

Irene closed her eyes keeping her patience long. "Bakit hindi mo i try inumin?" She hissed.

"Mag walis ka na nga lang!" She stand up since she finished cutting all the vegetables.

Greggy follow her, starting to sweeping the floor.

There's a dirt near on Irene's feet. Sinadya niyang walisin yung paa niya.

"Ano ba Greg?" She asked when she feels tickle because of the broom.

"Ay sorry... May dumi kasi sa paa mo eh. Baka sabihin mo na naman." Greggy trying not to laugh as he saw her reaction.

"Hindi ka naman nag walis ng maayos, etong dumi kanina pa dito..." He murmur, mocking what Irene always saying when she found out that Greggy's condo isn't clean again.

Irene laugh, she rarely see this side of Greggy the side that too annoying but too adorable.

After she cook the pancit they both enjoy it. Busy on feeding each others.

"Mag hugas ka." Irene said after they eat.

Greggy sigh since he had no choice. It's their rules if you cook then the other will wash the dishes.

While watching the dishes, Greggy suddenly remembered again a question.

"Dear? Yung isda ba nalulunod?" He asked.

"Greggy itigil mo na nga yang mga yan!" Irene hissed, after hearing the question.

Greggy laugh, "Diba wala silang baga? Paano sila nakaka hinga?"

Irene just let him say what he wanted to say.

"Dear!" Pag tawag ni Greggy kay Irene. He already finished washing the dishes

Tumingin lang si Irene sa kanya. They both sit at the sofa. "Padlock ka ba?" Greggy asked.

"Bakit?" Irene answered, she is doing her work.

"Keys mo nga ako." He said laughing at his self too.

Irene repeated what he said, being slow to understand it... "Keys..." She said for the last time before she laugh.

"Ang corny dear." She said but she also kiss him.

"Dear nag kaka dandruff ba yung mga kalbo?" A random question once again.

They're now sleeping. "Bakit hindi mo i-try?" Irene hissed closing her eyes.

"Ano kaya itsura ko pag kalbo?" He started to imagine his self being bald.

"Try mo." Irene said once again.

Greggy laugh, "Wag na... Baka pangit. Hiwalayan mo pa ako." He whispered.

Her eyebrow furrowed as she slap his head. "Kung ano ano naiisip. Itulog mo na yan!"

On the next day. Greggy cooked a champorado for them. But he forgot to put a milk above it before giving it to Irene who is laying at the bed.

"Let's eat." He said, Irene sit up and peeked on what's inside the bowl.

"Bakit walang gatas?" She asked watching her lover putting it on the table.

Greggy laugh, "Nandito pa kasi." He whispered before looking down at his...

Irene throw him the pillow, "Greggy!" She yelled. Greggy laugh at his own dirty jokes.