I think I like it when it rains

Greggy watching the rain hitting the school window so hard.

"Tanginang ulan yan!" He whispered, it's already six in the evening and they're stranded.

Irene Marcos

"Wait lang Irene ha. Wala kasi ako payong eh."

He just send a text to his crush. Not even that long when Irene replied.

"Sunduin na lang kita. I have an umbrella naman."

Greggy automatically smile like he is not annoyed about the rain earlier.

"Sige."

He just agreed. And start to wait Irene, in the hallway.

He kneel down to roll his pants up so it won't get too much wet.

"Greggy!" Irene shouted at the end of hallway.

She already know it's him when she saw his back.

Greggy is holding the umbrella with his one hand and the other is holding Irene's shoulder so they can fit at the single umbrella they have.

"Greg, sa bahay ka muna." Irene said. Wrapping her arms around Greggy's waist.

"Ha? Pwede ba?" Tanong naman ni Greggy.

They're just walking slowly, a puddle of rain on their feet.

"Oo sino ba nag sabing hindi pwede?" Irene furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ay hahaha!" Greggy laugh at that.

"Parang gusto ko maligo nang ulan?" Greggy think of it, let his palm feel the raindrops.

"Since basa naman na din ako." He added.

"Wag na magkakasakit ka lang." Irene said shaking her head.

"Hello po tito tita." Greggy greeted Irene's parents while wiping the wet part of him.

"Dito ka muna Gorio. Masyadong maulan oh baka ma ano ka pa." Ferdinand said.

"Ah wag na po..." Greggy shyly declined.

"Hindi dito ka na muna. I t text ko na lang si mommy mo." Imelda said.

They've been friends since they're kid that's why their parents know each other.

Greggy remove his shoes so he can go inside. Irene is already taking a shower hoping that she won't catch a cough after it.

Imelda cook a sopas for them. "Hindi kasi masyadong umuuwi dito si Imee at Bongbong. Buti na lang medyo madami ang naluto ko." Imelda said as she prepared the soup in the table.

"Greggy tanggalin mo yung uniform mo muna, basa baka ubohin ka." Imelda saw how Greggy's polo is wet.