Wedding Ring

⚠️ Psychopathic obsession, Killings, Blood ⚠️

Gregorio is already on his 30s, a Jewelers. He is making different jeweleries, necklace, rings and, watch, and even a crown sometimes.

He's single, waiting for a girl to be back on his life. A girl that he is truly loving since they're little. Well they tried to make their relationship work once in their past life. But eventually their love fades... Or they aren't just compatible together?

Greggy doesn't know what's the answer, but he keep Irene... He really keep her. It's started when they're dating together, they moved in to one roof.

"Pakasal na tayo?" Greggy said while holding her hands.

"Sige." She accepted with a smile, Greggy stare at her. "Talaga?" He can't help but to doubt her answer.

Irene blink, "Yes..." She whispered being confuse on her boyfriend reaction.

Greggy nodded, he went to his table to get the ring measurement tool to see her size. Irene sitted beside him, "Akin na daliri mo." Greggy said.

So Irene give her hand, "Ang ganda." He commented before searching for the right measure.

Irene stare at him, "I miss you." She said to herself.

Well while Greggy making the best ring he can make, and to plan the wedding. They changed... No, Greggy changed.

There's one time, while making costumers order, Irene is playing around. So she touch the materials. Greggy saw it that make him push her. "Tangina! Wag mong hahawakan yan." He warned.

Irene look at him being afraid, since he is strong that make her sit on the floor. "Sorry." She whispered trying not to cry.

"Stand up na." Greggy said closing his eyes to stop his anger. "Uuwi na lang muna ako sa amin." Irene said.

Greggy did not react that so Irene packed her things to go home to their house.

When Irene arrived at her own house she texted Greggy.

My life

"Thank you for being part of my life. You're the perfect pieces of me, the pieces that completed me since the day I saw you Greggy. But that eventually changed, hindi mo alam kung gaano kasakit sa akin kahit na hindi ko pinapakita. This fast few months you've been physically and mentally abusing me Greggy. It's hurt a lot when I know that I trusted you, that I loved you more than I do to myself. But look what you've done, tiniis ko dahil mahal kita Greggy."

Greggy read it, he can't react on it.

"Hindi na kita mahal Irene."

"I'll going back to your house let's settle this personally."

Irene replied still being strong to take another step in their house that they build.

So she went back that afternoon, she opened the house without Greggy on it. The smell of cigarettes linger on their house, she look at the table a ring box.

She hold it and going to open but Greggy run towards it to stop her. Irene look at him, "Mahal mo pa ako." She whispered.

"Hindi na." Greggy insisted, "Don't lie. Come here, yakapin mo ako." She offered.

It makes Greggy calm, so he did hug her tightly like how he used to do. "Mahal mo pa talaga ako. Hindi ka pa rin nag babago." She whispered again.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry." Greggy whispered "You always tell that ilang beses na Greggy... Mahal mo nga ako pero hindi mo man lang ako inaalagaan nang maayos." She answered.

"I don't love you anymore." He repeated again, "You do Greggy." She insisted.

Greggy shake his head, "Mahal kita noon... Pero ayoko na." He cupped her face.

"Shh... Don't lie come on, calm your self Greggy... Hayaan mong mapagod ako." She caressed his back.

"Pagod ka na Irene, admit it." He pull away from the hug.

"Ayoko." She whispered, "Hindi ko kaya."

"Mag hiwalay na tayo." He whispered but wiping Irene's tears.

Irene gave up that time, picking the flower on the side road being her mind blank.

"He loves me... He loves me not..." She repeated cutting the petals. "He loves me..." He said with the last petals.

"Naniniwala akong mahal mo ako Greggy. Mahal mo pa rin ako, pero ikaw na mismong nag bigay nang rason kung bakit ako aayaw sa'yo." She whispered throwing the thorn of flower at the riverside.

"Bakit nga ba? Bakit nga na Irene mahal kita?" Greggy shouted being frustrated as he push his working materials away from the table.

Kicking the bed that they used to lay down, shouting all the voice he can as if his soul left his body.

That happened already five years ago, Irene moved on already even it's give her a trauma while Greggy still stuck at the past.

Irene decided to be his costumer, to buy a ring for her own wedding.

"Irene." He whispered softly, "Ikakasal na ako." She bravely said.

That makes Greggy insane again, doing the thing he knows he can't do, but he did.

The sharpest material from his table, Irene were too shock to move away before it hits her body.

Greggy stab her, not once but multiple times. The blood were dripped down the floor

When Irene breathe lost, Greggy carry her body to rest in on the bathtub in his bathroom.

She lay down there, it filled with water. Greggy get the ring that he made last five years ago for Irene.

He cried when he saw his reflection on the ring that even coated with bloods now.

"Irene..." He whispered holding her hands tightly as he pull it closer to his face, "I'm sorry, sorry." He whispered like how he desperately whispered it last time they are lovers.

Even with his shakey hands, he still slipped the ring on her fingers. "A-ang ganda." He whispered, indeed it suits with Irene's finger even the measure and the design... It's really for Irene.

"Gregorio Araneta! You are under arrest for killing Irene Marcos. You have the right to remain silent. Any statement you make may be used for or against you in any court of law in the Philippines. You have the right to have a competent and independent counsel preferably of your own choice. If you cannot afford the services of counsel the government will provide one for you. Do you understand these rights?" He heard the police said, it's already five days when they found out.

He look at Irene's body first, "At least nakapiling kita kahit mabilis at ganito ang kahihinatnan." He whispered, holding the other pair of ring that stained with both of their bloods.