sleep talk

Irene always sleeping first before Greggy, being live in partner they are always like that, Irene waking up first and sleeping first not until this night.

A stressful day for Gregorio at work, wanting to go home badly but ended up over timing.

As soon as he stepped inside their condo, a wide smile spread on his face. Looking at Irene's back dancing slow with the slow rhythm.

The aroma of she's cooking also spread on their house. He lean at the island kitchen.

"Bango naman niyan, mukhang masarap." He commented.

Irene jump a little, "Nakauwi ka na pala? Kanina ka pa diyan?"

"Oo... Cute mo nga eh." Greggy answer before he back hug her.

"Greggy?" She called out his name when she feel that his head burying on her neck.

"You good?" She added but she only heard his hum.

"Oo, pagod at stress lang." Greggy answered.

"Take a shower na patapos na ito." She said and pat his head.

"I love you so much!" He sniff her neck.

"I love you too! Now go and take a shower." Irene close the stove.

Greggy went back at the dining area, he smile when the dinner is already done and it's time to eat.

He sat down, "You look so drowsy my darling." Irene said while looking at his eyes.

"Shh. Inaantok na ako." Greggy said digging at the food.

Irene chuckle, she sat down beside Greggy and slapped his hand away to the spoon.

"Ang baby ko." She whispered before feeding him.

Greggy did not mind it since they're alone, so he eat what's Irene feeding him.

"Matulog ka na mag huhugas lang ako susunod na din ako." Irene said as she piled what they use.

"Sige, bilisan mo ha." Greggy said before claiming his good night kiss.

After washing the dishes, Irene also do her evening routine before joining Greggy at the bed.

She stare at him first, before closing her eyes, but then she heard Greggy's talking.

"Darling..." Greggy whispered, so Irene open her eyes again.

"Hmm?" She hummed when she saw Greggy still sleeping.

"Ang sama sama ng loob ko..." Greggy started to rant while sleeping.

"Bakit?" Irene also asked.

"Kasi... Panganay na nga ako, sa akin pa lahat naka asa at the young age, hindi ko tuloy na enjoy pagka bata ko." He continued to rant.

Irene doesn't know if she can smile, but she find it cute.

"Na enjoy mo naman. Lagi kang nasa bar and do sports."

"Iba naman yun my darling hehehe." Greggy said.

"Anong iba?" Irene thinking that it's kind of adorable.

"Yung papel..." Gorio changing the topic.

"Anong papel?" Irene asked again.

"Bakit hindi kayo nag papasa ng mga trabaho niyo at the exact time? Nakalimutan niyo ba what's the meaning of deadline?" His voice suddenly changed.

"Shh..." Irene started to caress his back, at that time Greggy stop talking.

Irene decided not to tell it, but also feel a little bit bother thinking that Greggy might have disorder about it.