Chapter 20: Sports Festival Pt. 2

I'm going to summarize the first and second test of the Sports Festival

Denki managed to finish in 1st, Toru in 2nd, Mina in 3rd, Momo in 4th, Eijiro in 5th, Katsumi in 6th, Shoka in 7th, Katsuki in 8th, Shoto in 9th, and Izumi in 10th. In the second test it was a Calvary Battle, with Izuku's students teaming up, and Izuku's tormentors teaming up. The 2 fought desperately against each other, with Izuku's students keeping the lead, while the tormentors group was so focused on the student group and impressing Izuku, their points were stollen and they barely passed at the bottom of the racket. The 3rd and final trial of the Sports Festival was the standard all out 1 vs 1 battle.

Round 1: Eijiro Kirishima vs Katsuki Bakugou

Round 2: Shoto Todoroki vs Toru Hagakure

Round 3: Katsumi Bakugou vs Mina Ashido

Round 4: Shoka Todoroki vs Denki Kaminari

Round 5: Momo Yaoyarozu vs Izumi Yagi

Round 6: Kyoka Jiro vs Hitoshi Shinso

Round 7: Itsuka Kendo vs Fumikage Tokoyami

Round 8: Ochako Uraraka vs Tenya Iida

"These are the first round battles that will begin shortly after the lunch break! Please get rehydrated and refilled, cause we're in for a doozy!" Present Mic yelled. With that said, the students all walked away to get their food, as the intermission kicked in for 30 minutes.

With Izuku's students, the 5 of them were talking it out about their strategies.

"I've got Katsuki to deal with, I just need to react to the speed of his body and counter him with a couple good punches in order to knock him out." Eijiro said. The hardest part of that would be reacting to his speed something he worked on with Izuku over training.

"I've got to face Yagi, so I'll just utilize the sound frequency like before at the start of the round. Then I'll just push her out the ring." Momo said, having a good counter directly against the activation of Izumi's quirk.

"If I've got Shoka, then I need to just out speed her ice, then get in close or mid range before delivering a knockout shock to her. It should be fairly doable." Denki said, remembering the speed he could achieve with his quirk, and the speed that Shoka's ice could move.

"I've got to deal with Shoto, so I need to become undetectable, then either break through the ice and make a beeline straight to him before blinding him and pushing him out of bounds." Toru said. The hardest part would be getting around such a wide area of attack.

"That just leaves Katsumi to me. I'll just make acid that solidifies under explosions like before, use it to make a defense, then once she gets in close, I'll create a dense acid that will wear her down and solidify quickly." Mina said, given how well that strategy worked before.

As with Izuku's past friends, they also had their own strategy.

"Against the ponytail bitch, I'll just need to cover my ears and then use Psychokinesis to push her out of bounds. She's not got any counter against me other than that sound she can make." Izumi said, thinking back to the race.

"I just need to blow apart that acid bitch's quick lime and I'll be fine. That bitch won't be able to even hit me." Katsumi said, growling while thinking of Mina.

"Against shitty hair, I'll just blow him Sky high in a single attack. It should be easy as pie." Katsuki said, thinking that Eijiro's defenses would crumble easily.