Chapter 8: Big Sister

Same day as last chapter

After spending time with Eri, he put her in bed to take a nap, and said that if she ever needed him, to just say it out loud and he'll come back with teleportation. He then left and went to the Hero Committee in order to speak with the madam president.

Once he teleported to the outside of the room, he was immediately met with the sounds of angry voices talking inside, and instantly recognized the voices. It was his former family and friends. Quickly staying outside the room, he eavesdropped on the conversation.

"What do you mean you won't tell me where my baby boy is!!?" Inko yelled at the president.

"We have a right to know as his parents!! Also, you had to have known about him for 6 years!! How dare you!!?" All Might yelled while glaring at her. From what he could feel in the vibrations, his former sister and friends were behind the parents as well.

"I told you already, he chose not to give his location to the committee since it is just an option. And as far as parents go, don't think I'm slow! I've known that you both neglected him from the get go! And your daughter and her friends are to blame as well!" The president yelled at the group as All Might and Inko both looked even angrier.

"It doesn't matter what we did to him before! We demand an audience with him! Since you're the president, you have legal authority to summon Izuku here if you wanted to! We are top ranking heroes, surely you realize that we can have this amount of influence!?" All Might yelled at her.

"Absolutely not! Disaster is an international hero, surely you've heard of what he's done in America!? Tornado, you only have influence in Japan, and All Might only has influence in Japan and America, but Izuku Shimura has influence in America, Japan, and Russia to an extent after the nuclear incident! I'm sorry that you made such a stupid mistake that cost you all a loving family member and friend, but you have nobody to blame but yourselves!" The president yelled back with a glare. All Might backed down slightly, but Inko wasn't done yet.

"Please.... I'm begging you!" She said as she got on her hands and knees and bowed to her.

"Please let me see my baby boy and how much he's grown! I need my baby boy just as much as he needs me! We made so many mistakes and we have 10 years to make up for! Please allow us to at least start making it up to him!" Inko yelled while crying.

The president still glared at them though it softened lightly.

"Inko, even though I can summon him, he will still just not want to meet you. Also, I can't summon him at all, unless there's a raid or hero heist that requires his skill. Listen, if you want to meet him, then join UA's staff and you'll be able to at least teach him. Izuku only said that he'd go to UA in order to earn his hero license; even though he already has his own from both me and the hero committee president in America. I'd assume that he'd take the entrance exam like everyone else and probably ace it. I'm sorry that you have to wait even longer, but it truly is the only way. Now if that is all, please leave." Madam President explained with a sigh at the end as the group all lighted up at that answer.

Izuku wanting to go to UA confirms that he still wants to be a hero, and it gives both All Might and Inko a great opportunity to teach him how to be a hero. All Might could still offer him OFA and he'd still get his answer on how he got those quirks. Izumi and her group were happy too, since they could all achieve their dream of becoming heroes together at UA like they planned when they were kids.

The group left with some satisfaction, and Izuku teleported away just in time before they saw him. Waiting a good 10 minutes on a rooftop, he teleported back into the building and entered the office. He came face to face with Madam President with her face in her hands.