Chapter 17: Attempts of the Wicked

Same day as last chapter 8:24PM, Izuku's room

"Just so you know, Katsuki and Shoto are planning to get you to cheat on me." Izuku said as he was cuddling with Nejire on his bed. Eri was passed out on her bed and dozing off, while he and Nejire were just cuddling with each other while listening to some music.

"Why would I cheat on you?" Nejire asked him while putting her head into his chest and listening to his heartbeat.

"They think they can seduce you so I'll be heartbroken and get with their sisters. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I never expected them to fall that low." Izuku said while looking at the ceiling.

"Hmph! They're nothing more than assholes who can't see that I don't care about them! I'll show them! We both love each other and there isn't anything they can do to stop that!" Nejire said angrily, though quietly, as to not wake up Eri.

"Didn't know you were this feisty. It's cute though. But yeah, I agree with you. I mean, you're not the type to cheat on me, and I know that I'll never cheat on you." Izuku said while holding her close and smiling at her. Nejire smiled back before changing positions slightly. Now, Izuku's head was in between her bosom and she was putting her hands through his hair and making sure he stayed there.

"You know, your hair is really fluffy and soft. It's nice to just hold." Nejire said which got Izuku to blush at both the position and the compliment.

"Anyway, what are you going to do about them?" Nejire asked curiously.

"Nothing really. I'll only step in when they try and force you to do something, so just reject the both of them and when they take it too far, I'll step in and beat them up." Izuku told her while taking in her scent.

"That sounds fine with me. Just make sure that you don't kill them, I don't want you to have to deal with murder charges other than Overhaul's. Actually, what did you do with Overhaul's group, Shie Hasaikai?" Nejire said before asking, remembering what Izuku told her a week ago.

"I had Hawks earn his paycheck, he showed up and singlehandedly raided the place and gave plenty of evidence to the police about the illegal drug development lab inside the compound. All of the 8 Precepts of Death were arrested and are being held in top security prisons with over 2 decades worth of serving time. There was also the old leader of the Shie Hasaikai that was put into a hospital till he wakes up." Izuku said while enjoying the position.

"That's good. What should we do tomorrow?" Nejire asked excitedly as she was pushing Izuku further into her chest.

All that she got were muffled sounds, so she decided to take Izuku out of her chest, much to both of their disappointment.

"Honestly, I have no plans. I've checked on all of my businesses and they're actually pretty good right now. I'm not needed with hero work, as Hawks is currently doing a lot more, and I can do so later. I was planning on talking with Nezu about the plans for the school, but that's 3 days away. I'm free for the rest of this week, so I was hoping to just spend it all with you and Eri." Izuku said while looking into her eyes while smiling. Nejire smiled brightly before bringing him into a searing kiss, which he returned in kind. They kept it up for about 10 long seconds before letting up for air.

"Maybe we can just stay here for a while." Nejire said before putting his head into her chest and getting them both under the covers. After 2 minutes, the warmth from the blanket and the embrace made both heroes fall asleep in bliss.

Next morning, 8:00AM

Izuku woke up feeling an incredibly soft feeling around his entire head. He opened his eyes and was met with the fabric of pajamas he was accustomed to since 5 days ago. Ever since his 3rd date with Nejire, he'd have her spend the night with him in his bed and they'd go to sleep together.