Chapter 4: The True Disaster

At Yagi residence, same time as last chapter

Stepping out of her room, was Izumi Yagi. Over the past 16 years, she grew up a lot and was 5ft 6in. She still had green hair and green eyes, though her hair now fell down slightly past her mid back. She wore a white t-shirt with the kanji for 't-shirt' on the chest part and wore black shorts.

Over the years, she grew up quite a bit from her younger years

Over the years, she grew up quite a bit from her younger years. Right now she had just finished 8th grade and managed to score top marks in all the exams. She also frequently worked out a lot, which was why under her clothes she had a bit of muscle under her skin. Though unfortunately, she did have quite a few setbacks.

When she was 10, her parents revealed to her that they were both heroes, and that her father was the one and only All Might. That day made her incredibly happy then, though now she hates that very moment because it caused her to lose something that she was only trying to protect. Her brother, Izuku Yagi.

6 years ago, the day Izuku left

Izumi had just arrived at school and met up with her best friends, Shoto and Shoka Todoroki, and Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugou. They were all dressed in the school's main uniform and were talking in class while waiting for another person.

Though by the time class started, he still wasn't there. This slightly worried Izumi and her group, as Izuku had never once been late to class ever. She thought since her parents forgot to take him to school, maybe he overslept or was making breakfast. She thought that he'd show up late by the next period. Her friends had also thought the same.

But by the end of the day, and there wasn't even a single sign of Izuku. He wasn't even in the hallways either. This worried the group even more than before, as Izuku had never skipped a day of school once in his entire life. Making their way out of the school, Katsuki finally spoke up about it.

"Where the hell is the nerd today!? He's never skipped school in his entire life!" He yelled.

"Maybe we beat him up a bit too hard yesterday and he was simply unable to get up. We should probably go check on him." Shoka suggested, though she did seem to not like that answer. Though everyone knew why, ever since they could remember, she had a crush on Izuku.

"That's not likely! We've beaten up Deku a lot more than we did yesterday and he's still gone to school! He must have finally gotten tired of it and just decided not to go for once!" Katsumi said, though you could tell she didn't like that answer either, as she too had a crush on Izuku.

"We should do what my sister said and go check on him. Maybe he had some secret friend or something else to do that we just didn't know about." Shoto said as the group agreed and went back to Izumi's house.

Entering the house, they were met with nobody there, which was expected. Izumi and Izuku's parents were out patrolling, though the fact that Izuku wasn't there only furthered their confusion. Izumi led the group upstairs to her room and went to the room that was the left of it to see if Izuku was in his room. Though they weren't expecting what they saw. Instead of a room full of All Might and other hero posters and figurines, they were met with...