CLAUSTROPHOBIC CLIMAXING PT. 02

Start from the beginning

But sitting on the ground in a little bow peep costume was slightly awkward to maneuver, Chelsea placed her other hand on Mariah's neck and rose to her knees. Mariah's shaking hands reached to wrap around Chelsea's wrists, she hungrily drank Chelsea in, savoring their exchange of pressure and moisture like a slowly melting ice cream cone. As Chelsea opened her mouth to allow Mariah's tongue in, the need to be closer became overwhelming.

In one smooth motion Chelsea gently eased one one leg over Mariah's, followed quickly by her second one on Mariah's other side, wrapping around her from the front, in a similar position they had assumed in the closet this time on the ground. Mariah welcomed Chelsea into her arms by wrapping both of hers' around Chelsea's back, one arm at her lower back to wedge her in place, the other running up her spine to grip onto her hair.

Press, suck, breathe, repeat. Press, lick, slurp, repeat. Did they really need to breathe anymore, this pesky oxygen was so unnecessary. Chelsea had never realized it was possible to want to drink another human, and yet isn't that exactly what she was searching for? She wanted to drink all of Mariah, every inch of her... as her body followed where her mind was going, her hips once again began to move against Mariah's stomach. She couldn't get enough, of the delicious press of the front of her, against the hard solidity of Mariah's six pack.

A whimper escaped Chelsea as she rolled her body over and over against Mariah's front. Wanting to extend the closeness, and use gravity to their advantage, Mariah began to lean back with Chelsea in her arms, until she was flat on the floor, pelvis to pelvis and chest to chest with Chelsea.

The elongating of their positioning meant as Chelsea straddled Mariah, instead of gyrating against her stomach.... She was gyrating against the front of her pubic bone, that was making Mariah cry out as well. Mariah was sucking on Chelsea's tongue when she cried out, as Chelsea urgently rubbed against her, one thin piece of underwear against a slippery bike short. The *swish, swish* of the materials started to form to huge moist spots at the forefront of their panties, Chelsea's legs around Mariah tightened as her gyrations became more frantic.

And then suddenly... Chelsea was gone. In the span of a high pitched cry into Mariah's neck, Chelsea abruptly pushed away like she was on fire and rushed into the bathroom. Mariah lay on the ground out of breath and in shock. What had she done? She was on the bottom... if anything she was allowing this to be done to her, but isn't the person on the top, if not the initiator-- someone willingly complicit? In shocked silence Mariah brought one knee up so she wasn't splayed on the ground like she was trying to make a snow angel, threw her hand over her eye to hide from herself, and attempted to catch her breath.

In the bathroom.... Chelsea was freaking out. Bent over the mirror staring at her reflection, with her pink cheeks and messed up hair and tits nearly popping out..... WHAT WAS SHE DOING? Her vagina *THROBBED.* She wasn't sure if she had come, that was something she had never done before, and she didn't want to stop but she was SO afraid of continuing.

She splashed some water on her face, then hopped up onto the huge counter with her back against the mirror, she couldn't even look at herself anymore.

But the thing was.... She needed to touch herself. She couldn't fucking stop. To the right she spotted a pair of electric tooth brushes plugged in next to the medicine cabinet. Scooting her bottom to the edge of the counter, with her feet propped up on either side open like a turkey on Thanksgiving, she slowly reached for the toothbrush and then turned it on.

Mariah watched Chelsea on the edge of the counter, bring down the top of her dress, and tilt the buzzing tooth brush to her nipple. Her mouth fell open and head fell back, as her hips jumped forward, she had placed her own hand on the outside of her underwear, but was making no attempts to move it or go underneath. She then brought that hand her chest again, lowered her top so her second breast could be on display, stuck her fingers in her mouth, and dragged a trail of drool to the waiting breast. Rolling her nipple between her sticky fingers she gingerly tugged, while the look on her face was contorted in near agony.