Chapter 34

Jessica POV :||

A church.

"Marcia, what are we doing here?" I ask. She smiles, and helps me out of the car.

We walk up to the door, where we are greeted by Brain. Marcia leaves, and Brain smiles. "Brain, please, what's going on?" I ask.

"I'm giving you away to Paul." was his reply. I gasp, and hug him. "Brain, this means so much to me. Im glad you're giving me away. Thank you."

He takes my arm in his, and walks me toward the doors, where John and Marcia stand. "Hey, break a leg, kid." John says, giving my arm a little punch. I smile, and the doors open.

And there he is, my beautiful Paul. He smiles, and, I swear, I think I saw a tear fall from his eye. Mary, the flower girl, was tossing the petals down, and giggling while doing so. She reached Paul, and stood right next to him, hugging his leg.

Paul chuckles, and picks Mary up. Soon, I'm walking down the aisle with Brain. "Are you ready." he whispers. "So ready."

"Now, go be Mrs. McCartney." he says, kissing my hand.

"Do you, Mr. Brain Epstein, give Mr. Paul McCartney permission to marry Mrs. Jessica Epstein?"

I looked at Brain, who looked at Paul, who looked at me. Did they really think Brain was my dad or something? "I give him my permission to marry my daughter." Brain says.

I hug Brain, "You didn't have to do this."

"Aw, but I wanted to." he says, turning and walking to his pew.

The wedding went by very, very, very, fast. Soon, mine and Paul's lips where locked, and the reception was over, and we where on our way to Norway for our Honeymoon.

I just hope Marcia is okay...

Written By Chandler.